kjclow's latest activity

• K
    kjclow replied to the thread U.S. Comeback?.
    Many of those restyles were just a rebending of the sheet metal. Most things underneath were the same. If you want to look at disruptive...
  • K
    kjclow reacted to IndigoBlueWagon's post in the thread U.S. Comeback? with Like Like.
    I guess that shows people will buy what the government helps them buy. I wonder what the next quarter's relative sales numbers will...
  • K
    kjclow replied to the thread Diesel price....
    Listening to an economic consultant the other day. He said that part of the problem is that coming out of the pandemic, we have...
  • K
    That's a stretch. The history books might support your comment in another 50 years but not today.
  • K
    What I'm saying is that if the e-trucks are going to be a viable alternative, they can't price them that far over the ICE. Although I...
  • K
    I think you can get some of that answer just by looking at pricing of base model to the top of the line. For Ram trucks, there's a...
  • K
    kjclow replied to the thread DSG service.
    If you're not going to do it yourself, I'd find a local independent shop and talk to them before setting up the appointment. Make sure...
  • K
    kjclow reacted to Johhny04's post in the thread Diesel price... with Like Like.
    Here is an article that a member posted in another thread. Explains quite well what is happening with diesel prices. I think it might...
  • K
    kjclow replied to the thread Sound Off on Current Diesel Price.
    Here's an interesting breakdown I did from the fuelly account with the Ram. Here's my breakdown: May 22 - $5.29 Jan 5 22 - $2.95 May 21...
  • K
    Hummer EV was announced during the Superbowl. Looks interesting but starts at $100k US. The F150 Lightning is supposed to hit markets...
  • K
    New Ram 2500 with the Cummins has a 50 gallon tank and will probably hold another gallon in the lines. I put 23 gallons in my 1500 last...
  • K
    kjclow replied to the thread Just purchased! Q7 TDI.
    Nice looking SUV. I have a coworker that picked up a Q7 early on the resales release. Haven't driven it but rides really nice from the...
  • K
    kjclow replied to the thread Sound Off on Current Diesel Price.
    Other than the far north, there shouldn't be any winterized fuel left at the pumps. Might also be a reason for low inventories. They ran...
  • K
    kjclow replied to the thread Diesel price....
    I fell for the gusbuddy price yesterday. I knew it was too good to be true but not that far out of my way in case it was real.
  • K
    Sounds like a lot of the same arguments that Ford used when going to an aluminum box. Many have found out that the collision repair...