Recent content by kilner

1. K

2.0 tdi 170ps bmn @ 306ps 572nm

here is a video of the passat estate ppd 170 this is only around 285 bhp and the car is 1620 kg with driver https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10155203321445162&l=2382522255758495025 the old ppd170 golf i had was making 111mph passes on the 1/4 mile did have nos tho :)
  2. K

its not a secret id just rather not say if i say something and he blows his engine it was me that said those settings my settings are not safe and are not to be used by people who have no idea what is going on my map is setup for as much power as possible over a short period of time if this...
  3. K

ok how much boost , duration , iq , soi are you running for 260 on your setup i asked just the same as him so now i should expect a full list of everything and your tuner will love you for making everything public
  4. K

3bar is the stock map sensor now think about the reasson you would need a 4bar map you think a 3bar has a lot of head room if your only running 1.7bar yet you forget you have to add on atmospheric pressure so that brings it to around 2.7bar .3bar remaining and you need well over 2.2bar to...
  5. K

ofc im goin to keep it to myself if you ring coca cola or somthing like that and ask for the recipe in detail what answer do you think you will get hows about you put in the 3+ years that i have to try and understand this one engine and ecu then see how fast you want to give out that...
  6. K

stock injectors flow upto 290bhp no trickery needed for high boost
  7. K

pd170 bmn bad cold starts after injector recall

this issue is caused by a lack of rotating mass on the crankshaft if the dmf is starting to fail or a light weight smf is fitted you have a high chance of cold start issues on the ppd 170 a brand new dmf fix my cold start issues on the ppd 1.2 good luck
  8. K

pd170 bmn bad cold starts after injector recall

have you removed the dpf or changed the flywheel ?
  9. K

2006 Jetta BRM Fuel injector problems?

did you notice this problem after the lighter flywheel was installed
  10. K

2006 Jetta BRM Fuel injector problems?

check timing and injector plunger
  11. K

Water meth control thoughts

if only you had the ppd 1.2 ecu you could then controll it from the swirl flap map
  12. K

Blacksmoke.co.uk

\ ther is not as much work as you think and the professionals like to milk it for all they can get and if a professional company tune another pd 170 in the way i have seen the last couple of times its going to be made public with explanations of ther **** work £1200 for 180bhp from a tdi...
  13. K

Dyno how ?

ok fair enough i just dont see why it would take a mapper with his laptop pluged into my ecu to calibrate the tacho with his dyno but if thats fine then its fine :) SECONDLY you need more than 2 deg of duration and 1 deg of duration at the top to make more than 180bhp :D
  14. K

Dyno how ?

Dyno dynamics if i was to take my car for a dyno run is ther any reason an independent dyno company would want to plug my car into vcds and log block 1 engine values to calibrate the dyno with the car ? not had this happen on any other dyno i have visited and had a fair few runs on the...