Recent content by KidFromAkron

1. K

WTB cjaa dpf

I have mine from my cjaa 2010. In NE Ohio. Let me know if interested.
  2. K

2014 JSW Long Crank/Sputtering when Starting

I also replaced a couple (being cheap I didn’t replace all four because I wasn’t sure if it was going to fix the problem and they were $70/ea) of glow plugs hoping it was the problem. The ones I bought from Rock Auto were the specific serial number of the ones in the car from the factory but not...
  3. K

2014 JSW Long Crank/Sputtering when Starting

I also have the long-crank issue with my 2010 CJAA. I have found that cooler temps do make it worse, but it still happens in warm weather but is more likely to start with a shorter long-crank. I have been keeping the Frost Heater plugged in constantly and no more long-cranks. Hugely inconvenient...
  4. K

BHW Very Long Crank to Start

I have the same problem with my 2010 Jetta. What did you do to resolve the issue? One other thing i noticed as well is that it seems to be worse on rainy days and even after I was the car and it sits overnight.
  5. K

CR Timing belt / thermostat replacement.

Is it recommended to change the thermostat when doing the timing belt? I'm about to do this same job and already got my parts from through the links Dieselgeek has on his thread. I have the turbo back exhaust from Rawtek and stage 2 tune from Malone. My cruising temps stay at 160-170 and I...
  6. K

malone stage 2, deletes, p0544

I have the same upgrades and the same code. I thought I ordered the correct temp sensor and although it looked right the threads were too small. Do you have part number for the two sensors ?
  7. K

Trunk Wiring Harness

Any luck with this? I have the same issue. My alarm won't arm and occasionally goes off for no reason. I'm hoping you know the part number for a new harness so I can order online.
  8. K

Upgraded exhaust install

Boy you hit the nail on the head 740gle. I’m hoping a couple of half days at most but like you said, there could be an extra thrown in for mental health.
  9. K

Upgraded exhaust install

Thank you Travis! It’s just intimidating. I may get access to a lift soon. When the time comes I may just take you up on the help.
  10. K

Upgraded exhaust install

Thanks for the help MichaelB.
  11. K

Upgraded exhaust install

I recently bought the Rawtek turbo back exhaust for my 2010 jetta sedan. Thought about tackling the job myself but after printing the 30 pages of instructions and realizing the chevelle isn't coming off the lift for a while I scheduled the install with a Rawtek recommended installer. Drove two...
  12. K

New tune, new problems

http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.php?photo=126088&title=egr-intake-control-flap&cat=500 http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.php?photo=126093&title=egr-intake-control-flap&cat=500 http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.php?photo=126094&title=egr-intake-control-flap&cat=500...
  13. EGR intake control flap

EGR intake control flap

14. EGR intake control flap

EGR intake control flap

15. EGR intake control flap

EGR intake control flap