Recent content by Kerzhan

1. Kerzhan

MK3 & B4 Short Shift Kits

Damn... missed the boat, apparently. If anyone wants to part with a short shifter by Keith, I'm listening...
  2. Kerzhan

B4VGLX cluster conversion

Guess I'll have to give him a call myself... how much did he charge for it?
  3. Kerzhan

WTB - B4 Passat sedan roof rails

Does anyone know where I might find these rare gems? I'm planning on doing some touring in the near future, and the ability to use roof storage would be all kinds of awesome. Thanks in advance!
  4. Kerzhan

The "What did you do to your B4 today" thread...

Where did you find the Hella black tails, and how easy is it to swap them out on the sedan?
  5. Kerzhan

Oklahoma people!

Hello all! I'm new to Tulsa with my 96 Passat... he has about 235k miles on him, and I'm definitely looking for some competent help to keep him running. I've got an oil leak to track down, and of course I'm having trouble with those wonderful door handles. Who shall I turn to?
  6. Kerzhan

Need Negative battery clamp 'T' bolt, broke mine!

Thanks for the quick response! It's definitely 3A0-915-138... what would that run if you ordered it, the nut and the washer for me shipping to Austin TX?
  7. Kerzhan

Need Negative battery clamp 'T' bolt, broke mine!

Would that happen to be the same part number for the negative battery T clamp bolt for a 1996 Passat TDI? What are the chances that I can just walk into a dealership and pick one up? Thanks!