Recent content by keggo

1. keggo

I’m baaaaack

Thank you! :)
  2. keggo

FS: OEM 16” MK7 Golf TDI Wheels/Tires

Bump for photos and additional items. :)
  3. keggo

I’m baaaaack

For those interested in seeing how the reflective white vinyl looks. :)
  4. keggo

I’m baaaaack

Same here! I had never even seen one in my area until after the wheels went on, and it had the very wheels I had just installed. Lol That’s totally understandable. Coming from the ALH where there’s a veritable treasure trove of parts, it’s sad to not see as much for the common rail engines x)
  5. keggo

I’m baaaaack

IBW!!! Good to see you again! :D Thank you! These wheels are 5x112 so they fit perfectly. The only thing I needed was 66.6mm to 57.1mm hub centric rings. Another cause for concern was that these are ET51 due to having come off a Metris (the cargo van ��; Hollander 85633), but the...
  6. keggo

I’m baaaaack

Hello everyone, after about a 4 year hiatus from the TDI life after my 2003 Jetta TDI was ripped away from me thanks to a tree stump in the middle of a dark road... and the infinitely wise police officer who felt it pertinent to have what seemed to be 1,000 suns’ worth of spot lights in my face...
  7. keggo

FS: OEM 16” MK7 Golf TDI Wheels/Tires

Lots of OEM items for sale! Open to offers on all items! Local pickup preferred in East SF Bay, but will ship at buyer's expense unless otherwise noted. Halogen headlights with bulbs - $250 obo Rear hatch lever/emblem - $50 obo Heated mirrors - $40 shipped obo OEM 16" alloy wheels...
  8. keggo

FS: Blown VNT-15 manifold

Just as the title states. The cold side "popped" off about 3 years ago. This has just been sitting in storage. Still has vacuum actuator and linkage intact. Good for rebuild... $100 obo + shipping (heavy item, obviously) I just found a stock non-monsoon headunit for MKIV Golfs/Jettas. Not...
  9. keggo

Parts extravaganza! Make offers! All offers CONSIDERED!

JDSwan87, I'm sorry for not responding, but I declined the offer on the items in which you had interest. My mind hadn't changed, so I didn't feel a response was necessary. The items have now been sold. BUMP!
  10. keggo

I don't have that pipe, unfortunately...
  11. keggo

Thanks, buddy! Definitely an arduous journey, but it was worth it! I MAY have those. I will let you know! I may even have the torx screws! Haha
  12. keggo

Thanks, TJD! I was horrified to hear that I would never have my baby again... To never hear the 17/22 spool, or to feel the massive amount of torque she was capable of providing...
  13. keggo

So my car was considered a "total loss," due to "excessive undercarriage damage" due to a long that was quite unexpectedly left in the middle of a dark city street. I found out a couple days ago that the damage relatively minimal, as I had suspected. But, you know... Insurance companies and...
  14. keggo

Goodbye, Katja. The death of my '03 Jetta TDI

Well folks, after over seven years of tinkering and getting my baby to the point in which I wanted her, performance, aesthetically, etc, she was taken from me by a random log in the road. My insurance company deemed her a total loss and she is now headed somewhere. I got $3700 for the car...
  15. keggo

Goodbye Ducati

Nick, the force is strong with this one. Hahaha, thanks! :)