Recent content by KCCats

1. K

Best TDI for Tuning?

Speaking of trans I got my Tiguan from Jeff (here on the forum) It was a 2.0 4 motion, now with the 13 Jetta Cjaa and DSG trans It is a bit too high a gear as I tow with it! What trans could I get for the 4 Motion TDI?
  2. K

Best TDI for Tuning?

I have a 03 ALH and a 04 BEW and a 2013 CJAA in a 4Motion Tiguan When was the BHW?
  3. K

Combo problems

I read about it and tried and failed. Did find a bad Oring on that stupid pancake pipe I have most everything I need to make one from copper! Some body must make one, I have the turbo adapter already and the Oversize cooler has the 2" hose fitting
  4. K

Combo problems

And how do I do that?
  5. K

New VNT-17 installed. Turbo boost hose popped out of intercooler pipe.

Does anyone have a picture of how the turbo is supposed to be clocked? I have put 3 VN 17 on and even have the AA Rodrigues Billet adapter All have been the same as the first two picks. I have found one of the pancake is better than the others
  6. K

Combo problems

It now seems to only get 3000 rpm? I have played with IQ and have been all over the board.
  7. K

Leaky vacuum pump fix

To fix my pump I just pressed it back in and took a drift pin and Pinned it all the way around Worked perfectly! Did not however help my lag
  8. K

Combo problems

03 ALH stage 2 malone, 2 1/2 ss exhaust, ARP head studs,11mm pump and the better Nozzels just went ahead and put on another new turbo and not only is there a 3 second turbo lag (before it smokes the tires) But now it has no top end, I mean about 3500 rpm and it goes flat line! Could I be running...
  9. K

FS: 2012 VW Tiguan TDI/DSG - Greenville, SC SOLD

I am hoping to go the 6 sp manual route
  10. K

2012 4motion Tig TDI

I am the proud owner of Jeff's Conversion (bought from here) I need to find a few things I need to replace the rest of the exhaust with 2 1/2" stainless I would also like to find a brush guard, any ideas? And I am thinking I want to change it to a Manual trans
  11. K

So where would I get either the manual or the 7sp auto
  12. K

Very nice Car! So although I have Lotsa questions can you elaborate on what that other trans would consist of? And would there be a 6 sp manual for it?
  13. K

still overboosting!! what am I missing!!

Did the Hammer Mod Getting too much fuel As well as too big of injectors
  14. K

suspension links

I would like to link the front cradle to the rear swing arm bushings. As Not to stretch my body if you will? I made a 2" sq tubular hitch
  15. K

suspension links

I know for the MKI they made a front to rear as well as the tower link/ I want to connect my 03 Jetta Sport Wagon because I tow alot! I would like to use a load leveler on a 24' trailer, 3k lbs max GVW