Recent content by kcb

1. kcb

FS: 2005-2015 q7 Front and rear brake kit

Got a full service kit, EBC black rotors with Bosch Euroline pads. Have all the pads sensor wires, front caliper service kit, all oem bolts. Listed on Kijiji for $650, will let it go to clubmemebr for $500...
  2. kcb

Fix or sell as-is?

Thanks, will try it for 1500! Thanks for input!
  3. kcb

Fix or sell as-is?

Cam was inspected by Brandon when the timing belt was done at 320. No wear needing replacement at that time. How much as is? Body and interior is clean, is my parents car.
  4. kcb

VW Canada Settlement - $2.1 Billion

I think VW and rice point did a decent job on the portal. They are handing out Billion of dollars... it takes time. Yes, the fail postal code search was a failed. As for website crashing, you cannot design for opening day. Come on, Tesla 3 pre order crashed.
  5. kcb

Fix or sell as-is?

Need A little advice. 2006 BRM Jetta with a suspected failed DMF with 380,000 km. Timing Belt and etc all done at 320.000km. Was planning to sell the car in June. But the DMF just started to fail. Sale as-is or fix it and sell?
  6. kcb

Is this a bad DMF?

Ok. Will take a look.
  7. kcb

Is this a bad DMF?

How do you check the dog bonemount?
  8. kcb

Is this a bad DMF?

No problem at ideal. Just when car is in motion and idle makes that sound.
  9. kcb

Is this a bad DMF?

Hi everyone! Need some help. It doesn't sound like DMF, but I don't know what it is. It makes that clunking sound if the car is in motion and is shifted to neutral. Do 't hear noise during ideal. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=FthWiKlqp9U Any input appreciated. Car is a...
  10. kcb

Translation needed

Have to post! http://www.regionofwaterloo.ca/en/gettingAround/How-To-Use-A-Roundabout.asp#driveinaroundabout learn to drive one! Being a traffic engineer, very happy to see some people understands this stuff!
  11. kcb

Bad time to buy 2014+ Q7 TDI?

Get it!! Just picked up a 2013 Q7 last week, the thing is a beast! I can't imagine all the power in a Q5! The extra space is awesome. Is a mini van without the box! Love the space. Is a large truck... made my garage feel small! Ken
  12. kcb

2015 wagon clutch upgrade?

The Tune is good. You can get a dial back tune. I just don't like to dial back the power when it's there! Ken
  13. kcb

Thanks for the reply. What exactly is a flywheel shudder? When I floor it, the rmp goes up and the is constant. Notice that the gear number indicator disappears when that happens. I think turbo and down pipe and egr delete will be in the works once I'm out of warranty! Hope the clutch can last...
  14. kcb

So I got MALONE stage 2 couple of months ago. Loves it. However, noticing that the clutch is slipping at 5th and 6th when is around 1800 rpm. What choices are people looking at it for upgrades?
  15. kcb

What did you do to your MK7 today?

Got H&R springs installed - not too harsh "upgraded" to 17" with Michelin Super Sport (Wow handling!) Thanks VW for the roof bars and Cargo box (used wife's card as well) And just yesterday, got Malone Stage 2. Have to learn to shift all over again...