1. J

Trusted TDI Mechanics - By State

German Auto Haus Marietta Ga.
  2. J

glow plug lite blinking

Reinhardt's German Auto Haus 4919 Canton Rd. Marietta Ga. 30066
  3. J

glow plug lite blinking

Good news car is fixed, problem was the ECM was bad replaced with a rebuilt one and programed it with the vin # the shop told me it had quit communicating. Word of advice do not take your VW to a shop that doesn't have the VW test equipment.
  4. J

glow plug lite blinking

I have sent the car to a shop that has the VW test equipment.
  5. J

glow plug lite blinking

I have the car in a shop now and have been told the tank lift pump pressure is low 5 psi, what I have read is that a pressure of 5 to 7 psi is normal, the car will run using an alternative fuel supply for a short period of time until the fuel runs out, this shop has been very good but vw tdi may...
  6. J

glow plug lite blinking

Did that both brake lites work normal.
  7. J

glow plug lite blinking

Engine turned over normally, tail lites are working normally, heard fuel pump work,
  8. J

glow plug lite blinking

As expected the glow plug harness fell apart,. and the glow plugs are the original, so I will change both, is there a vw code reader I can buy for a reasonable amount.
  9. J

glow plug lite blinking

No code shown, checked glow plugs with ohm meter, all read about .9 to 1.0 ohms, also checked voltage from harness read 5.9 to 6.0. Lite comes on steady for a few seconds then starts to blink and at that time the voltage readings go to zero. Is there a timer and where is it. fuses have been...
  10. J

glow plug lite blinking

Will it show a code with out the eng. running,I have an obd unit.
  11. J

glow plug lite blinking

2006 vw jetta 208k miles outside air temp 43f tried to start the glow plug lite blinking, would not even try to start no other warning lites on, ckd brake lites ok, no previous problems even with colder weather.
  12. J

how to take the vanity mirror light housing 2006 vw jetta

how do you drop the light receptacle that holds the bulb for the vanity mirror on a 2006 vw jetta it is the one in the headliner