Recent content by justinoconnor

1. justinoconnor

TDI Conversions: Build Threads and Links to Swap Discussions

Hmm... I know I'm not gonna be able to afford it right now, but do you know of any companies that sell entire TDI conversion packages? New or quality used parts - with the engine, turbo, transmission, etc.. essentially everything needed to convert a 2.0L gas mk3 to a 1.9L TDI. I live in...
  2. justinoconnor

Yeah, I'm in the process of offing it all, Lol I'll keep on the lookout for mk3 spec TDI bits, but it all seems pretty costly.
  3. justinoconnor

Thanks! ...I wasn't so sure that B4's and mk3's were that universal, but sweet! I originally bought a '97 GTI 2.0 for $200, but the body's in such bad shape that it's unusable - so, I bought the '95 Golf from a friend - it's got a bad transmission and clutch, but a great body - so I was gonna...
  4. justinoconnor

Hey, I'm interested in converting my 1995 Golf III 2.0 from gas to diesel using as many parts as possible from a 1996 Passat glx 1.9L TDI. (I know a Jetta TDI would be easier, but they're hard to come by on a budget) Does anyone know how much is interchangeable from the Passat TDI to my Golf...