Recent content by jpg_jetta

1. J

FS: 2011 Touareg TDI Lux - New engine, turbo, cat, dpf + more... 211k on ODO - South Central IN

Any chance you're near an airport I can fly into? In TN and having issues thinking through the logistics of pickup.
  2. J

05 TDI Wagon near Asheville $3,000.

Still available?
  3. J

FS: Parting out Mk4 Jetta TDI, Auto - Tryon, NC

Head lights available? I know you said the interior is gross, what about just the a/c vents? Fuel door latch? All that shipped to 37405?
  4. J

F/S 2004 Jetta Tdi gls wagon $6,500

Right up the road in Chattanooga. If you can give some more details on the car (auto/manual) and maintenance (last clutch, last timing belt change) I would be very interested.
  5. J

VCDS VAG-COM Locator

Have a brother up in Martinsville, VA checking to see if anyone close might have a vagcom to help resolve an AdBlue Touareg problem. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  6. J

SOLD....2004 Tdi Jetta(s) For Sale (East Tn)

Where are you located? I saw east TN but I'm in Chattanooga.
  7. J

2004 BEW TDI Smyth Golf Ute (DFW, TX)

Amazing build! Couple of questions: 1. How long and wide is the usable bed area? 2. Would it be possible to mount a hitch on this to tow small things?
  8. messages_0.jpeg

messages_0.jpeg

9. messages_1.jpeg

messages_1.jpeg

10. Bad Head

Bad Head

11. J

Anyone know a good mechanic in SE TN or NE GA?

Hello all. Wrecked my car in 06/2021, found a donor car for the engine/transmission but cannot do the work myself. Mechanic here in town, that I've used before and did good work keeps pushing it back saying "no room in garage to tear down" and just this week told me he cannot give me an ETA...
  12. J

2005 tdi passat sedan with bad tranny for sale

I know you said don't know history, just want to verify no idea when last timing belt change was and no idea if balance shaft delete done.
  13. J

Closed- found donor {Tboned 2004 BEW Jetta ($1500) perfect drive train (Chatt, TN)}

Hello all. Sadly the favorite and best running car in my VW fleet took a hit on Friday. I got tboned and it's a total loss. Cranked up fine today and the transmission still shifts. I think most/all the damage was body. I recently (less than 5000 miles) had the timing belt full service done and...