Recent content by Jonny Zero

1. Jonny Zero

MK4 parts for sale

Still have some parts left. UP!
  2. Jonny Zero

ACCIDENT - MK4 parts for sale

I appreciate the support, Guys and thx Chris. I too would buy another one in a heartbeat. In the meantime, I have my life to get back. Lets see where this insurance craziness takes me next..... Cheers
  3. Jonny Zero

MK4 parts for sale

Sorry I only have what's listed. the car is long gone or I'd be trying to sell my entire 20th AE interior! DAMN IT! *frustrated* Wrote my TDI off! Parts need new homes! TTT!
  4. Jonny Zero

It did do it's job, but tell me what vehicle is cut out for 2 collisions of that magnitude? Hitting that bus was the clincher.
  5. Jonny Zero

T-boned car back in action for $5764

Unreal. I hope you are documenting everything + taking pics.
  6. Jonny Zero

Thanks again. I'm working on it moment by moment. It's going to be a long road.... Again, be careful out there and hug your loved ones... No sense in being pissed about stupid s*** anymore. I'm rinsed.
  7. Jonny Zero

MK4 parts for sale

I appreciate that Darcy.
  8. Jonny Zero

T-boned car back in action for $5764

I smell a rat.... This whole story makes me sick..... Insurance companies have been taking our $$$$$ and lobbying the government for I don't know how long to screw the innocent victims via guarding their billions....They take, take, take your premiums in a heartbeat, but when it's time to...
  9. Jonny Zero

Timing belt change opinions

96000 Miles is correct. Listen, if ur second guessing some things here, go get it done! Listen to the voice within. You're approaching 5 years, what do ya have to lose! Ha! Get it done at "Precision.". Perjad is the guy u want for this job. He takes a bit longer, but it's only to make sure...
  10. Jonny Zero

FS: D-S-X 8MM Hubcentric Wheel Spacers

Now I didn't want this to become a debate. I simply lost my TDI + broke my neck in the process and wanted to sell the remaining items I have around my house at a decent price to those of you that may need them. Lucky for me, a guy like Trailhead came to help me out today (as well as others on...
  11. Jonny Zero

Mufflerectomy - best and cheapest shop

Hey Boss... I had mine done at Zorro on Centennial Parkway eons ago... And they're cheap. Give it a shot!
  12. Jonny Zero

FS: D-S-X 8MM Hubcentric Wheel Spacers

$50 SOLD
  13. Jonny Zero

Check engine light after car wash?

My advice for all newcomers? Buy a generic OBD2 reader at a place such as "Princess Auto." They're very affordable and it will create less stress for you to reach out for help. Scan it and post the results here! Plenty of guys can help u out in a heartbeat with a simple code.
  14. Jonny Zero

MK4 parts for sale

15. Jonny Zero

MK4 parts for sale