Recent content by JonLla84

1. JonLla84

TDI 40k service

I just don't want to go in there and have them say "yup time to change the fluid"
  2. JonLla84

TDI 40k service

Well, as much as i wish i was inclined to do my own services that is just not me.... Im not really too confident to try and do any of the involved tasks... question, how will i know if my brake fluid needs to be flushed?
  3. JonLla84

TDI 40k service

TDI 40k service cost help Hey gang, just phoned my service guy at the dealer to inquire about my upcoming 40k service.... he quoted me $740 for the service, unless i need a brake flush which would bring it to $870.... Does this sound about right?
  4. JonLla84

Window Tint: Ceramic vs. Non Ceramic

I'm in Florida, it's a must have!
  5. JonLla84

30k Mile Service

Dealers are stupid. After reading this I checked the manual... Called and cancelled the brakes. Only doing the oil, adblue, and rotation... Thank you
  6. JonLla84

30k Mile Service

That's what they said... Should I only go with the oil change, adblue and tire rotation?
  7. JonLla84

30k Mile Service

Hey gang, tomorrow the TDI SEL goes in for the 30k service... does this sound right?... Oil change adblue topoff tire rotation and something with brakes... i think brake fluid flush... its going to be about $230 i think they said...plus i have a 10% off... Sound about right?
  8. JonLla84

14 passat fender hit n run help

Anyone know how much a fender costs? Black...
  9. JonLla84

The officer that made the report told me I had nothing because there were no witnesses or cameras, so they couldn't really prove that it even happened there.... Not to mention, because Ive had some claims, most recently being at fault for a rear ending, that if I claim this, there is a...
  10. JonLla84

God it would be nice... i popped it out slightly but its still got a nice bump into it, and a slight ruffle.... its obnoxious
  11. JonLla84

Hey guys, I went to leave work and found someone backed into my driver side front fender... One nice little the size of about a grapefruit or so... I can't use a police report as their were no cameras. Which the officer says I'm better off going out of pocket... Any thoughts on how much it may...
  12. JonLla84

2014 Passat TDI right pull

So now I'm concerned that i need to go back unfortunately... once i get it up to 72+ mph... say cruising at 75... i get slightest of vibration to the steering wheel... i mean slightest... i don't remember it being there before... reason to go back again or just leave it alone?
  13. JonLla84

Hopefully it will balance itself out as the tires wear evenly or upon the next rotation..
  14. JonLla84

Ive read both threads and i just had tires rotated rears to front.... and then once they tried to correct the pull, flip flopped the fronts... so wondering if mine could also be from the rotation, even after two alignments... they say the wheels are within spec so i won't see abnormal tire...
  15. JonLla84

Maybe I'm crazy, but since racking up 20k+ mileage, I've noticed the car wants to go towards the right slightly... ill be on a small roads, highways, doesn't matter, any speed, and if i let off the wheel, it will drift towards the right... the dealer did an alignment and said the wheels weren't...