Recent content by joevat

1. joevat

Rocketchip Tuning and Dyno Day November 21/22 Weekend Part 2

Sorry to say, but i wont be dynoing or for that matter, showing up for next saturday...i totally forgot that i have tickets to both the Marlies then the leafs next saturday...but more imjportantly, i just dont think i will have my car ready for the dyno anyhow...i need to replace a hose that is...
  2. joevat

Clutch Failure #2

Stay away from Spec Clutches..they are known to implode the higher you go with them on the torque rating, the more likely faster you will blow it out..they are made for racing not daily driving...if you are putting it on the track only, get it, if you decide to use as a daily driver, you have...
  3. joevat

Glow Plugs with Pics

sorry for the pics not showing up...thought they would have. anyways dont want new ones as they are a different volt and need a reflash..rather have the original 7v types.
  4. joevat

Glow Plugs with Pics

these are a used set i may buy...how do these look? are they worth putting back in? what are your thoughts?
  5. joevat

Glow plug recall ?

IM sent.
  6. joevat

Glow plug recall ?

anyone have original BEW glowplugs that are not burnt out and are on a stock tune? i'll buy your originals off you so you can get the new ones and the reflash...just an offer... is it possible to get the volt update via vag?
  7. joevat

definitely...just need to do a few things and get her running right...
  8. joevat

if i can get my car ready in time, i will dyno...would like to dyno properly this time...last time i was only with 20 psi tune with baseline pd150 inj. fuel map and hit 165hp and no tq reading...now im running 25psi with the pd150 injectors maxed out...so this should be interesting considering...
  9. joevat

hey guys, whats up? been super busy with the music so the car had to take the back seat. but im doing well..how is everyone? dont want to highjack this thread...but im planning to show up for this GTG and seeing you guys again...kinda miss the old tdi stuff...but its all good.
  10. joevat

Where do i sign? :D
  11. joevat

Feeler: Might Be selling the BEAST!!!

thanks again guys..tell one and tell all...you guys can give me a helping hand by forwarding the website... appreciate it.
  12. joevat

thanks guys...i think im at an age where a car can wait, and perhaps a music career cant...*crosses fingers* axe im using right now is an ibanez... part out unlikely as i wanna get it out asap...but only if the right offer comes along...otherwise i will just keep it... Paul...i'll make a remix...
  13. joevat

the reason why is that my band is moving forward and its kinda moving fast...i may be leaving the TDI world and may also leave canada...i have people in LA that want me there for more than 1 reason...plus my cousin is a producer there too...and thats a bonus. if anyone is interested in the...
  14. joevat

102000Kms on original pads and rotors!

im at 98K and my brakes still look good...
  15. joevat

Fall fun run ( T.O. tdifest cruise route )

stuck this weekend and have a deadline to meet in a week so wont be able to make...last years fall run was great....really wanted to be there again...