Recent content by joelbert

1. J

Not Mine, CL find. 2003 Auto wagon 160K Long Island $2600 needs turbo

Not Mine, CL find. 2003 Auto wagon 160K Long Island $2600 needs turbo (and 5 speed swap). Body looks nice from the photos with a little ding in the hood. https://longisland.craigslist.org/pts/d/east-islip-2003-vw-jetta-tdi-diesel/7718704489.html
  2. J

WTB mk4 Jetta front fender liners

Hardware is Dorman 700-086. Rockauto has it if you search.
  3. J

For Sale - Ross Tech VCDS, $100

Use caution here, a new member that joined today to post a for sale ad. I hope this is a legit person that may have been lurking here for a awhile. I'd say paypal goods and services only payment here to help minimize your risk. GLWS
  4. J

WTB: Looking for manual trans 5 SPD for 2005 mk4. Located in Calgary

The cruise control in my BEW works with an EBJ transmission. My diff bearings were bad in the original EUH trans, and I got a good deal on the EBJ. My BEW is tuned, but I never told the tuner TDTuning about the trans swap.
  5. J

FS ALH/Mk6 misc que/Vt

Pm'd about the injection pump.
  6. J

FS: mk5/late 02J GQQ 5-Speed Swap Parts and NIB Wavetrac LSD

No worries. If it doesn't sell as a bundle, and you do decide to separate pieces, let me know, though it might not be the right version for me. I haven't been able to sort out if that is the correct LSD for my EUH 02J from a 2004 Jetta, so it might be a moot point. All of the descriptions...
  7. J

FS: mk5/late 02J GQQ 5-Speed Swap Parts and NIB Wavetrac LSD

PM sent on selling the wavetrac separatly.
  8. J

MK4 Alloy Wheels Northern NJ

Last call, these are going to a scrap yard this week.
  9. J

WTB lower cover vw nb

If you are still looking, someone is parting a silver new beetle in CT. https://newlondon.craigslist.org/pts/d/oakdale-2000-vw-beetle-tdi-part-out/7608685095.html
  10. J

WTB: VNT-17 && 11mm fuel pump for an ALH

If you are still looking for a VNT-17 I did an internet shopping deep dive a few weeks ago looking for a turbo for my project car. The first deal I found was the Borg Warner VNT-17 being sold by a shop in the UK for around £560 shipped which is about $680. But then I found a better deal on...
  11. J

WTB: VNT-17 && 11mm fuel pump for an ALH

I learned in my first engineering job, there are two kinds of engineers. There are the ones who are born to be engineers, have mechanical ability like tinkering, fixing, and interested/curious about how everything works. The other kind are 'good at math, and they said it pays good'. Guidance...