Recent content by Joash

1. J

Turbo no longer available

Ha i want the turbo! pm also sent
  2. J

WTB alh vnt 17 turbo or bigger

Hello i have a 2002 jetta that has a vnt 17 turbo that the waste gate does not work on and also has some shaft play. I would like to replace it with something at least that big but also may consider a vnt 17/22. I may also consider doing a core replacement if someone knows where to get a good...
  3. J

WTB manual swap parts Michigan

I would have most/all of the stuff beside the transmission and clutch. pictures https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?media/albums/5-speed-swap-parts.12976/
  4. J

Help with bew 2004 golf interior lights

I did try another known good switch. Is there differences in switches across the mk4?
  5. J

Yes i am talking about the dash board illumination lamps. I kinda wondered if that one was on all the time.
  6. J

I am having problems with my golf interior lights. I am talking about the little red lights in the dash area. Almost non of them work besides the one on the light switches. I checked the fuses and there is power to them and they are good. Are there any relays I should be looking at or any thing...
  7. J

FS mk 4 jetta for parts/scrap

It is black but i also do have silver parts too. Its a manual but the transmission is sold. I do have an automatic transmission that is not the greatest.
  8. J

Its rear quarter panel is dented in and it is rusty all around. I'll try posting pictures monday.
  9. J

Thanks. I mean scrap.
  10. J

I have a mk4 Jetta that i am about ready to take to scrap. Is there anything anyone wants? email joe@springcreekfoods.com
  11. J

FS: BEW stock turbo

This turbo was taken off a 2004 golf because it was thought it did not work but it was actually the clogged exhaust. The engine it came off of had around 280k miles. It seems like an ok turbo. $175. shipping available. Email me at joe@springcreekfoods.com