Recent content by Jimmybid

1. J

Headlights won’t cooperate

Ahh that might explain my bad back up lights too I’ll give it a look
  2. J

Abs module or brake booster

And no weird feeling in the pedal just regular brake depression but after a lot of travel
  3. J

I know I need to change one more wheel speed sensor. The other three are brand new previously the light wasn’t flashing and I don’t have a new engine code just one for my injection pump.
  4. J

I’ve had them bleeded by a vw shop w a power bleeder and they got the same result it’s been like that since I got the car I have a flashing abs light so I thought maybe the module could be the problem
  5. J

Oe bulbs all the way around I’ll look up the grounds I think that very possible thank you
  6. J

Where are the relay’s located?
  7. J

That’s what I did I found one in the yard the worked with all functions and swapped it in still have the problem
  8. J

I’m not sure what you mean tapping the switch but it seems like a capacitor in the nature of when they will work or not as for physically tapping the switch I replaced it for a new one and it acts the same way
  9. J

My running light work my low beam bulbs are new and work but after 1 minute shut off and I have to run my high beams I want to get it figured out before getting brighter led headlights where running high beams all the time doesn’t work I think it’s a fuse or capacitor but I haven’t seen anyone...
  10. J

Trying to trouble shoot my weak brake pedal feel the brakes work but only after lots of travel when I bleed them they stiffen up but once the car is running all the stiffness in the pedal is gone I can’t tell if it’s an abs module problem or brake booster any suggestions on how to diagnose each?
  11. J

Good after market alh exhaust

Yea I told them 02 which they should know but I’ll point that out good point thank you
  12. J

I tried a few local shops and none of them will touch diesels which sucks maybe I need to call around more and I’ll look on id thank you
  13. J

I’m looking for any suggestions 2.5 preferably 3 inch full exhaust high flow cat, if possible, muffler, and resonator all recommendations appreciated
  14. J

BEW no crank

New tdi owner+ignition problems I made this thread for a friend and he’s making an account now and will respond himself but the p0299 information is greatly appreciated
  15. J

BEW no crank

I just got a bew and drove it home yesterday it started great and sounded good yesterday the brakes were locked up so I freed them but while driving with them stuck the CEL came on for p0299 now this morning it won’t crank at all egr still intact so it’s a lil hard to get to hoses atm thanks for...