jimbote
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hello there Jimbote. Did you ever do that second hybrid Engine ? Alh head and bhw block? I’m looking to do one and currently I’m looking for parts. Good used.
    Hi @jimbote I wanted to see if you still had any pictures and diagrams available of the CEL wiring that you did for your TDI. I'm running into some issues with my ALH swap for emissions and they're telling me I need to have a CEL wired in to pass.
    Hey @jimbote , hope all is well. I reached out to you through DM about some injection pump stuff. I'd like to pic your brain a bit, maybe through email, as I have some photos of a pump that was sold to me with some decent internal damage, and I wanted your opinion. I've read a lot of injection pump threads, and you seem to be the man to talk to

-Sean
    Hi Jimbote. I had the backwards MIL light thing going on. I used this circuitry for the MIL on my ALH swap and it worked great. What did you end up doing for the dimly glowing Glow plug light ?

Thanks for posting this information.

Dave
    jimbote
    jimbote
    Glad you were able to use that info. On the glow light I'm just using the stock toyota low wattage, incandescent, cluster bulb. It's worked for over ten years, 200,000 miles, and thousands of cycles. My truck is a 96 Tacoma if you want to look up the bulb size for a cluster warning light.
    hey-Hey!!!,
    I have an auto 2002 Jetta that I want to make a manual. I think I have all the mechanicals( or nearly so ), but I would like to hire your guidance on the electrical bits. The 'kill da auto wabbit' post is slightly less than, 'tab A into slot B' clear. Are you game?
    cheers,
    Douglas
    jimbote
    jimbote
    for some reason I'm just seeing this. Did you get it sorted?
    I have an '02 Golf, if it isn't raining tomorrow I can see if I can get them out. Can you text me a pic or three of how I can get to them and get them out so I can check with you as to their suitability. (734)219-8718

Douglas
    jimbote
    jimbote
    hey Pak... found a set yesterday in an 09' jetta...apparently there was a late mk4 design change that carried over to the mk5's ...thanks for responding.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…