Recent content by jima1

1. J

2005 Golf GLS TDI, auto, new camshaft, Virginia

The buyer is a forum member, it went to a good home :)
  2. J

Thanks for posting the links. Indeed, the injector work by DBW was neither trivial nor cheap, but was a good value IMO to get like-new stock performance from injectors well matched to the engine. The work was done about two years ago at 245k (car is now approaching 271k). The trusted...
  3. J

Yes still available. Replied to your PM.
  4. J

I've added a couple headliner pics in the first link in post #2 above. The rear half of the headliner had started to drop, looks much better now, that kit was very cost effective. Front half still doing well.... (edit) Almost forgot, the sunroof drains were verified to be clear as well.
  5. J

The headliner *was* ok until just recently. It is scheduled to be tacked back up with this kit I noticed on Amazon. Will add a pic to show how it turned out. HVAC is working fine, the cold air still comes out of the dash vents, and the controls do what they are supposed to do :)
  6. J

Still available. Please let me know of any questions or concerns.
  7. J

Exactly!! Thanks for your comments.
  8. J

Bump - price dropped to $3200
  9. J

On the edge of the driver's seat it's mostly glare, but there is some mild staining/whiteness on the passenger seat (near the passenger door) and on the back seat. Nothing terrible, but definitely not perfect. No rips. I've kept it clean, but the mechanical has always been the higher priority.
  10. J

Bump. Thoughts/interest?
  11. J

Here are some new pics.... https://us.hostiso.cloud/index.php/s/gDtZ3AEf3GLHRFL Pics taken by guru during the work, and other during that time frame.... https://us.hostiso.cloud/index.php/s/fP47PzWcE8cCFRk