Recent content by Jhk

1. Jhk

‘Oil change needed! Service Vehicle’ light keeps popping up even though service has been completed on my 2015 Passat TDI?

yes, took it to the dealership, they had to change out the oil again, after resetting it didn’t work the first time. They said it has to be the tight oil or the Passat gets picky about it. Haven’t had the issue since.
  2. Jhk

‘Oil change needed! Service Vehicle’ light keeps popping up even though service has been completed on my 2015 Passat TDI?

Hmmm, did this and although it resets the service miles, I’m still getting the ‘needs oul change’ light.
  3. Jhk

I tried that and the vehicle status still says I need to change the oil and displays the orange Oil canister. Computer was also reset but the message display keeps popping up saying to change oil and service vehicle.
  4. Jhk

Oil change / Service light

Does anyone know why my ‘Oil change needed! Service Vehicle’ light keeps popping up even though service has been completed on my 2015 Passat TDI.
  5. Jhk

Dose anyone know why my ‘Oil change needed! Service Vehicle’ light keeps popping up even though service has been completed on my 2015 Passat TDI?
  6. Jhk

New to the TDI family

Just purchased my first TDI. 2015 VW Passat w 57k miles.