hj,..jpeg

7. hood decal.jpg

hood decal.jpg

8. hood decall.jpg

hood decall.jpg

9. air born van.jpg

air born van.jpg

10. JELLOWSUBMARINE

Post-fix CJAA regen duration and frequency (high speed highway use)

A regen every tank or so seems to be the general consensus as is my typical regen. After the Kerma tune the active regen is the same frequency as the pre tune. Although there is a difference in the active regen duration (shorter). Post tune hits high temperature burn off for a couple miles...
  11. JELLOWSUBMARINE

2012 JSW/Golf Variant 2.0 TDI timing issue

Any notable belt life issues with conti yet?
  12. JELLOWSUBMARINE

Emissions warranty and engine troubles

Which ever comes 1st (miles or date) The dealer service manager could/would probably explain coverage better. It appears you were covered up until 12/21 (Warren #2) but timed out of warranty #2 @ 12/21. You are presently mileaged out of warranty $1 (193 km max or differently put 8 km miles...
  13. JELLOWSUBMARINE

The emissions warranty extension, when do you have to get it?

I am unclear on the phase 1 and phase 2 thing. I know this isnt the mk6 forum but... Most of my warrenty has timed out. (U.S. 2011 JSW 82k miles). My understanding is that everything was addressed with the initial dieselgate repair? How if at all can my 11 JSW effected?
  14. JELLOWSUBMARINE

Catalytic Converter Advice

Non O.E. cats will flag and fail here in California. Non O.E. will pass in some states. It can/will fail the smog ultimately if the (known OVERLY sensitivs) code conditions are met https://mechanicbase.com/trouble-code/p0420/ I'm not sure if VW is less sensitive than my Toyota with a set of...
  15. JELLOWSUBMARINE

Larger 510 nav into my tdi se ?

Should be plug n play... Defending on what you have originally? MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CODE! Otherwise you bought an expensive boat anchor. Edit I'm only familiar with JSW... COUPE?