Recent content by jdias

1. J

Chinese Passat Lingyu goodies

no one completed this mode? :s
  2. J

99.5 Cluster ROM documentation thread (applies to all pre-2K A4 non-NB and Passats)

This is an old thread, but a friend of mine asked me to swap his 3B1919860C (without canbus) with a 3B0919847A (with canbus). The original shows 220km/h and has no MFA/FIS and the new shows 260km/h and has FIS. He wants this new only because of the clocks, having FIS or not doesn't matter to...
  3. J

Climatronic

hehe, n1 :) don't saw that there could be that diferent part :S but to prevent any future problem, i've got for free the complete loom from the cupra R, so i will not only install the climatronic but swap also to the 1C0 electric system, upgrading so to electirc folding mirrors, ading monitored...
  4. J

Climatronic

hmm, i'm understanding you now. so, do you think that the cupra r fan controle module is diferent from mine 1900 tdi? I read lots of climatronic swaps and in none i've heard of this. I even saw some references in etka, and everything seems to be very similar, and they dont distingue between gas...
  5. J

Climatronic

which fan control module? where is it located? if you could post a picture of it, would be nice. thanks
  6. J

Climatronic

searching some help please :(
  7. J

Climatronic

does someone got this file and can chare it again please? this time its me. i'm about to do a complete oem install of electric windows on my seat leon 1m 1900tdi from year 2000 and all the pieces will come from a seat leon cupra r from year 2003. So, the first big problem is that i have 1J0...