Recent content by JdC Machine

1. JdC Machine

FS: Misc. Parts from/for 2013 Passat

Monster Mats sold. Original post updated.
  2. JdC Machine

I don't see a message from you in my inbox.
  3. JdC Machine

Bump. Still have these parts.
  4. JdC Machine

deAutoKey reverse lights sold. OEM Auto (Euro) switch sold.
  5. JdC Machine

Could admin modify the main title to read "FS: Misc. Parts from/for 2013 Passat" please? I posted before realizing I didn't complete that entry. Thanks.
  6. JdC Machine

Selling a small handful of parts I have from or were for my 2013 Passat after a buyback. You can reply here or contact me via PM. I'll be posting an ad on VW Vortex forums and in the VWDiesel.net Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/VWDiesel/). I'm sure there are many more groups but...
  7. JdC Machine

Car lock beep quiet?

If you want it off altogether, it can be disabled in VCDS.
  8. JdC Machine

Left fog light intermittent short to ground.

Problem solved. The code stated "open or short." I guess when I pushed the bulb into the connector, the tab must not have snapped behind the latch.
  9. JdC Machine

Left fog light intermittent short to ground.

I'd have to run a scan again to confirm as I can't recall. I haven't yet had a chance to look into it. I'm concerned if it's the latter as well.
  10. JdC Machine

23N5 software update

In my opinion and experience with the DSG and what you've described, it sounds like typical behavior of the DSG while in "D(rive)" mode. I typically drive with it in Manual or Sport mode. In "D" mode, for the kick-down or downshift to occur, the pedal needs a good "kick" and to be close to the...