Recent content by Jbrady13

1. J

2015 Jetta oil consumption? Noise from rear cold start

Thanks. Yeah I read a lot of threads but many seemed to say that at 88k, oil use should be minimal to none. The sound is more of an air sound. No change in usage of the DEF. The car is somewhat smelly but to me it it’s just an exhaust smell. I’ll warm it up in the garage with the door open and...
  2. J

Thanks for the info. Is the noise normal then? I’m pretty sure I’ve heard it for awhile. The car overall has gotten somewhat louder over time.
  3. J

Hey all. Long time reader, infrequent poster. 2015 Jetta TDI. 88,000 miles. Oil light came on last week, checked the level and it seemed ok, but struggled with reading the dipstick. Was off again until yesterday, I pulled the stick and let it sit overnight. Checked and the level was below the...
  4. J

Bucking/jerking - Dealer Can't Diagnose

Hey guys so the dealer had me drive the car with the tech, and of course no issues. They did one more day of test driving and then I ended up getting the car back today. Got to work just fine, then coming home (about 40 miles since picking it up), i go around a turn around and it lurches, i...
  5. J

Bucking/jerking - Dealer Can't Diagnose

Hi Everyone, I am new here, but a long time reader. I have owned my 2015 Jetta SE TDI since summer 2017. Recently it started having a problem, and has been at the dealer going on two weeks now. I was hoping to get your thoughts on the matter. 2015 Jetta TDI, 61,000 miles. I was on vacation in...