Recent content by JBizz

1. J

15 golf TDi struts question

Ok thanks wasn't to sure.... i only see a few at rock auto Here . Im not sure that he was talking about over looking that page but all i can tell whats diffrent beside one saying Without Electronic Suspension
  2. J

15 golf TDi struts question

What do i have in the back? if i have the soild beam not IDS. Im looking to buy my own struts but not sure what i need for the back. Also shop said i might need some leveling ones... no idea what he was talking about but the price did jump up alot for them so i was confused.
  3. J

Replacement fuel filter question.

My replacement fuel filter didn't come with the blue ring on it like the OEM one. Did I need to take that off and put it on the new filter? I didn't install it cuz it looked like the new one had a black lip on top doing the same thing.
  4. J

Water in tail light lots!

So after a few major rain storm here in Cali I've notice my passenger tail light has a lot of water in it. I took out the tail light and about a cup of water came out when I tipped it. Is this from the first seal on the car side black rubber? The one you have to remove to get the brown wire off...
  5. J

How to remove panel above rear window.

How can i open that area up? I need to check where my leak is coming from. Whenever i run the rear washer for 5 sec i get alot of water dripping down in my cab.
  6. J

Wobbles at 35 to 40 after phase 2

So i got my car back last week and notice a little wobble at 35-40 mph at 1200rpms did they miss install something? I can always get it to happen at 35 but not at lower gears (dsg) anyone else get a wobble after phase2?
  7. J

cab roof metrial?

Um what is it made of? Looking the right stuff to clean makeup and i think oil off my visor area.
  8. J

FS - US - 90631 mk7 OEM roof rack 320

Selling my OEM roof rack. Only missing some kinda installation card for window. Unless i missed it in the box which i have still didn't need to to install. Drove it around town and didn't like it. Low mileage. Msg me
  9. J

Error msg popping up

Im getting random 2 second errors when driven around town and on long trips.. The errors or so short that by the time i hear the ding and look down its gone. So one day i decide to strap on a chest cam and do some runs around town. The error message is this "error: Service vehicle. Only leave...
  10. J

Oil Leaking form key ignition

Oil Leaking from key ignition I started noticing a small amount of some type of oil or liquid leaking out of the key ignition. the last few weeks. its been 90f and above here. What can this be from? It it just lube oil for the key and pins?
  11. J

Water leaking rear hatch.

How can i remove the plastic part tp check and see if my line has came loose? I get a lot of drips inside my cab. Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
  12. J

Can i put this on my TDi

Here at the dealership and i want this on my tdi. Can it just be added on or is it the whole door that needs to be replaced. I like the tail light and the wings Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
  13. J

Headlight buld replace S models

I really dont like the two different colors. Can i get different bulbs. Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  14. J

Airbags possibility?

Long shot, but can airbag be install on the TB? Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  15. J

Window problem

My driver side window doesnt like to go up/down on it own. When i hold the switch and let go it will stop. I can make all the other windows go up and down. Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk