J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Jayski, I came across an old thread and I'm looking for the 4366 firmware for my RNS510 E revision which is currently at ver 3696. I can burn a dvd/just need instructions and a download link. Thanks.
    Hello, Jayski. I have a 2014 Passat with RNS-510, model L, H-22, With FW 5374 and 8050 maps. I am getting the restarts and reboots.
    I believe I'm looking for FW 5382 and 8534 maps, Please e-mail with your solution. jlc4rcs@gmail.com
    Thanks
    J
    jayski
    My apologies drifter! I had no idea you left a message here. I just came in to respond to a message and noticed my alert was flashing.
    Please shoot me an email to jayski99@hotmail.com and I can help!
    Thank you!
    Greetings, I have a 2015 passat with the following info 3C0035684N, H26, 5378, North America, Navteq, 8112. I am getting the continuous reboot issue and sdcard failure. Also old maps. Looks like you can offer me support. Please email me at zgtd01@yahoo.com I will also try back here.

Thanks, Gordy
    Hi Jay, I have not received RNS510 firmware after I paypaled you the money. Is there a problem? Please let me know. Thanks
    J
    jayski
    Hi, it will arrive, I've never had mail not delivered. I myself was waiting for a package from california that was due last Friday and it showed up yesterday.
    J
    jayski
    I can email you a photo of the postage if you can send me your email address?
    H
    HuimingDong
    Hi Jay, thanks for the explanation. I was wondering if you have my physical address. My email is dong.449@osu.edu.
    Hi Jayski,

My RNS 510 encountered some reboot problem and thus I am interested in the firmware you mentioned (v5382). I am a little cautious/nervous on updating my system. Therefore, would it be possible for us to talk over the phone briefly before I pull trigger. Thanks a lot in advance. My current firmware is v5374.

Best wishes,
    Huiming
    Hello Jayski,
    Can you please help me get the FW update for my passat ?

I've an RNS510 in my Passat CC year 2013 :

- 3C0035684G
    - HW Vers = H02
    - SW Vers = 3696
    - HW Veh = 0xCA01
    J
    jayski
    I can make the firmware available for you to download and burn to a CD-R or DVD-R

And can make it available anytime for you, it's about 500mb in size so a fairly fast download. If you are unable to burn it to a disk I can also mail it to you.

Hope that helps!
    Hello Jayski,
    Can you please help me get the FW update as well as the map update for my passat ?

I've an RNS510 in my Passat TDi Highline year 2013 :

- 3C0035684G
    - HW Vers = H03
    - SW Vers = 3696
    - Map Vers HDD = 7870

Thanking you in advance for your return,
    J
    jayski
    Hi, can you send me your number and I'll give you a call? Thank you!
    And yes I do have the latest firmware and nav updates for your unit.
    Thank you
    L
    LeParisien
    Thank you for your help
    Howdy Jayski,
    MY rns-510 has been in a restart loop for the past few months. I have no idea what version is currently in there. When I hold the star, eject, and guide buttons it gives me the same VW screen with the message --the system is not able to start up, please insert swl-cd.
    Can you tell me what I need to get to fix the problem?
    J
    jayski
    Hi Marco, can you tell me what year and model VW you have? And are you able to slide the unit out from the dash a bit to see the part # on the top sticker if the unit? You don't need to disconnect the unit.
    You'll need a torx 20 bit to remove the 4 screws holding it in your dash.
    Thx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…