Recent content by jayhawk

1. J

FS: Katzkin Leather Seats!

I am interested.
  2. J

Best Price on Bilstein HD's

Re: Best Price on Bilstein HD\'s I would like to order a set for a 2000 Golf....the TC's how much and where do I send money? Thanks
  3. J

is this group buy on the Bilstein TC's open?

is this group buy on the Bilstein TC\'s open? [ February 11, 2003, 05:16: Message edited by: jayhawk ]
  4. J

Selling Four stock vw tires and rims

Do you have any pics? I emailed you this evening.
  5. J

15" Aluminum Wheels For Sale

Re: 15" Aluminum Wheels For Sale Check your email, I may be interested.
  6. J

Kansas City Area!

Are you the only other MidWest member...this is sad. I lived in Seattle for a while and the TDI population was huge! I have only seen one other TDI in Wichita.
  7. J

FS 15" 5 spoke alum. wheels 2001 jetta

check your email and get back with me thanks Brian
  8. J

What kind of Tires do you use?

I also have the Yokohama Avid H4......they are great, much better than the badyears that were shot at 30K. I got the Yoko's for $50 each of off www.tires.com I also have the Yokohama Geolander A/T on my truck. They make a great tire @ a great price!!!
  9. J

Which oil filter?

I saw an STP filter at AutoZone, that was made by Duecht(Dutch) however you spell it. Forgive me I just woke up. Is this also a Mann filter? It had a slightly diff look than the OEM? Thanks Brian
  10. J

fuse for daytime running lights?

Anyone with a Bentley manual know which fuse is for the DRL's??? Mine have stopped working. I still have my regular lights. Thanks
  11. J

Mechanic in Seattle area

Midland Auto Service is great.. They do excellent work for a great price! I had my 2000 TDI done there.....the timing belt, tensioner, and fuel filter. For less than half of what some dealers wanted! One week after they did the work, I drove it 1800 miles in 4 days and had NO problems!
  12. J

help? daytime lights and power door lock/alarm acting up

I have within the last 3 weeks replaced both of my headlight bulbs(low-beam). The first dealer just brought out a bulb. The second asked what my VIN # was, he said that it made a difference where the car was made???? Now I have no Daytime Running lights? Also my drivers side door lock is...
  13. J

road trip w/ piperx PCV bypass & Upsolute

I am about to embark on an 1800 mile road trip. The temp should be in the 90's the whole way. Should I remove my bypass before the trip or will it be OK to leave on? I will be driving for 4-5 hours at a time @ 65-75MPH. Should I have any concerns?
  14. J

TDI mechanics in Wichita, KS area?

I will be moving back to Wichita in a couple of weeks. Does anyone have any "experiences", good or bad? Thanks