Recent content by jay.sejkora2011

1. jay.sejkora2011

Replacing Auxiliary Fuel Pump

Update. seems to be holding fine for now, but time will tell. I am hoping to avoid opening up the fuel system until I swap the pump out to avoid the HPFP failure issue with these. Would like to keep the cash going in a different direction. Jetta already needed a bunch of things this winter.
  2. jay.sejkora2011

Replacing Auxiliary Fuel Pump

I have the exact same issue currently. I attempted to snug it down with everything in place, and the car started quicker, but still a little slow. I pulled the mount loose, took the pump out, and tried it again walked back around to the front, and watched it start to drip again at the nipple...
  3. jay.sejkora2011

DSG drivers side axle housing just fell out?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BN9BJAGCq525ZucN7 I think I found my issue. Daggum bolt wasn't even secured. Time to do a fluid service and I gotta find the part number for that black seal..what a bummer.
  4. jay.sejkora2011

DSG drivers side axle housing just fell out?

I felt a slight shudder while around 40 mph and while accelerating so i figured it was time for the 'other' wheel bearing to get changed. did it tonight... I got to the part where I was cleaning up, shooting some Rustoleum and I moved the axle. It literally just fell into my hands. I haven't...
  5. jay.sejkora2011

2011 jetta tdi engine harness

Curious about which part number is the new one. I have a really nasty wiring harness on my 2009 wagon and I'm about to start working on it. Would love to know what you used.
  6. jay.sejkora2011

Time to replace my springs, shock/struts.

Any updates on taller/stiffer springs to use?
  7. jay.sejkora2011

Westfalia hitch and black valance for A6 wagon

I am super interested. Is this still available? Will that hitch mate to a 09 Jetta wagon?
  8. jay.sejkora2011

2013 oil leak

update? I have simular leak. going to track it down soon.
  9. jay.sejkora2011

Passat TDI rental cars?!

I had diesel VWs on Turo before... Not a great idea allowing the general public to borrow diesel cars.. Ask me how I know.
  10. jay.sejkora2011

Trashcan?? PF Jones~~~Volkswagen Passat Estate 2010-2015 Oris Detachable Towbar

Spent some money on a gamble it looks like. Purchased a towbar from PF Jones and thought fitment would have been 100%, but I was mistaken. I didn't see any other posts about this and so here I am. Spreading the gospel. First off, just want to draw attention to the fact that PJ Jones has to know...
  11. jay.sejkora2011

Body Control Module got wet

Can I program one of these with a VCDS? My BCM has been basically done for almost 6 months. No AC or Radio. Dealership says replace this... I'm about to order me one off eBay out of a salvage car with the same model and newer year.
  12. jay.sejkora2011

2009 Jetta TDI and remote start

Did anyone suggest getting a tune with the dynamic idle? I believe if you go through Malone tuning you can set it so these babies will idle it a higher RPM range which in theory could help out your cause. I would do some more research on it though.
  13. jay.sejkora2011

Timing belt list + weird drivability

Last time they diagnosed something, but it didn't fix all the leaking... And the dealership that had it for warranty work was basically useless for the leak..
  14. jay.sejkora2011

Timing belt list + weird drivability

Guess I should have put this in my email to the shop since they are going to do the labor. Thanks for the reply bud.