Recent content by jasonsp6

1. J

Fs: Lift Pump, RC ECU, boost guage, blockoff plates, EGR cooler & pipes

I think I answered all PM's! The lift pump and fail-safe parts kit are now sold.
  2. J

The ECU is switchable via VAG-COM using the same method you would recode the the ECU for different gearboxes. It will defiantly work in a 2000-2001 ALH. Not 1999. If I remember right the previous owner was using this with a VNT17/22 and nozzles (not sure of the size).
  3. J

FS: RC4/3 ECU, EGR stuff & More!!! Cleaning out my garage!!! ALH engine cover: $35 (local pickup only) Used part, missing the 3 little plastic snap in screw covers. (no picture - will upload one tomorrow) ALH 1.9L hard metal coolant line: $25 (local pickup only) Runs from block, to oil...
  4. J

FS: Dieselgeek Panzer Skid Plate for MK4 (NEW)

Good Morning! I was asked why I am selling this skid plate. It was purchased for a project car that I got rid of due to lack of time.
  5. J

FS: Dieselgeek Panzer Skid Plate for MK4 (NEW)

I am selling a Dieselgeek Panzer Skid Plate for the MK4 Golf/Jetta. It's brand new and never installed. Included is the skid plate, 2 mounting posts, hardware kit and install tool. Here is a link to more photos...
  6. J

MK4 and PD parts

Good Morning! Has anyone heard from this seller recently? I bought an ECU from him on February 27th 2013 which I have yet to receive. My last contact from him was on March 1st 2013 which is also the last log-in / activity date on this forum.
  7. J

WTB: metal ALH fuel injector lines (Hudson Valley, NY)

Hi, I am looking to purchase a set of metal ALH fuel injector lines. Preferably local. Thanks!
  8. J

Tdi parts

PM sent!
  9. J

FS: Misc MK4 Jetta Parts

bump for a good seller and fast shipping! Thank you!
  10. J

FS: Misc MK4 Jetta Parts

Good Morning. Sent you a PM!
  11. J

WTB: Inside ALH Timing belt cover.

fase2000TDI, Thank you for the info! I just bit the bullet and ordered a new one from the local VW dealership.
  12. J

WTB: Inside ALH Timing belt cover.

I got one shipped to me today and it was cracked, just like my original one. So I am still in need of another ALH inner timing belt cover!