Recent content by Jakub

1. J

Brm stuck glow plug issue

I posted it on another section And was advised to post here
  2. J

Brm stuck glow plug issue

I have an 06 Jetta tdi BRM engine I was swapping glow plugs and cylinder #1 glow plug was stuck and literally the top part pulled off leaving the glow plug end along with the welded metal that comes from it wedged in the head. I’ve driven the car for months like this but when smog time comes I...
  3. J

Removing broken glow plug

Ok I’ll try posting there
  4. J

Thanks for that link, however, the thread part of the glow plug came out. The actual part of the plug that head is wedged inside the head
  5. J

I have an 06 Jetta tdi BRM engine I was swapping glow plugs and cylinder #1 glow plug was stuck and literally the top part pulled off leaving the glow plug end along with the welded metal that comes from it wedged in the head. I’ve driven the car for months like this but when smog time comes I...
  6. J

06 Jetta tdi stops after start

Timing belt is about 55,000 miles It’s runs absolutely once it starts up
  7. J

06 Jetta tdi stops after start

Hi, I have an 06 Jetta tdi BRM engine automatic Lately I have been having a starting issue If I start it, it runs for 2 second and turns off. If however, I apply the gas pedal it will rev up the idle normal without shutting off. I have changed out my fuel filter. Is this an indication that...
  8. J

2000 Vw tdi p1557 persisting only uphill

Is there anything they sell that can run thru the turbo system to free up Junk in it ?
  9. J

I’ve driven about 400 miles since I take cleaning
  10. J

You know when I’m under the car and use a might vac it seems to move really easily. Is there something else I can use ?
  11. J

Does the whole turbo have to come out to clean out the vnt mechanism ? See I have this feeling that when my dad originally tried cleaning out the intake he didn’t pull it off the head and some funk fell down into the valves which maybe could’ve gone thru the system and got stuck in the turbo...
  12. J

Is there a cleaner that can be sprayed into the intake to try and clean the veins ?
  13. J

I have a 2000 Vw Jetta tdi 234,000 miles Runs here at but the minute I go up a steep grade it goes into limp mode. I have swapped my n75 Changed all vacuum lines Cleaned the intake manifold Is there anything I can look at before thinking I need to swap the turbo ? The cartridge in...
  14. J

06 Jetta brm auto trans leak

I don’t know if the link is working bec I’m having trouble with it. But the leak is on Top of the transmission by the filter housing, so I’m wondering if it’s the oring or is there something common that fails there?