Recent content by J20Joe

1. J

CR140 Stage 3

Thanks for the help Sauron, Ive got the sensor so i guess ill plug it in in the car park just as im about to get it re-mapped :ROFLMAO:. They arent able to start fitting my turbo until Monday now :sick:, least it gave me time to get a new intercooler as well
  2. J

CR140 Stage 3

Seems like a better option definitely. Does anyone have an answer to my other question regarding MAF Sensor? when upgrading to 4 Bar do i need to re-program anything in VCDS for example or is it a plug and play?
  3. J

CR140 Stage 3

Hopefully getting it back on Wednesday, got a new intercooler to fit also, new MAF sensor and then remap. Starting to snowball 😂
  4. J

CR140 Stage 3

Had to get the falcon due to lead time of xman, yes the falcon is a hybrid. To get full potential of the xman id need new pump and Injectors etc so it would be a fair old investment
  5. J

CR140 Stage 3

Interesting, thanks for the further explanation, think lead times and cost may have forced me to get the Falcon either way, any ideas what the standard billet size is for stock 140 and 170 turbos? Im hoping going from the 140 standard to the 140 hybrid will give me a noticeable difference in...
  6. J

CR140 Stage 3

Thanks for the details, decided on the falcon BV 40 Hybrid, spoke to the guys and they suggested 220BHP tune which will do me. Turns into a money pot when upgrading beyond the 240 mark as Clannabanna has stated. need to pump in a lot of money to go beyond that mark. Wish i would have seen the...
  7. J

CR140 Stage 3

Hi all, Need some help, so i have a 2.0TDI Scirocco 2012 CFHC Engine code (oval ports) with the following mods: Stage 1 Re-map (dyno read at 200BHP & 400nm Torque) Custom exhaust EGR Delete DPF Delete Last thursday my turbo gave up on me and i need to replace it, but im not sure what route...