J.P.'s latest activity

• J.P.
    J.P. replied to the thread Show what you tow!.
    OK. I think I have that covered well. I designed a hitch out of square tube and angle iron that uses all the stock mounting points...
  • J.P.
    I will 2nd the problems with scotch locks. My b5.5 has them and my left turn blinker will blink 5x speed half the time (which probably...
  • J.P.
    Good one! I'm sure they are metric over there :) This trailer is for tall horses as my daughter's horse is big. I'm not sure how I...
  • J.P.
    Thank you for this. I have to copy the "image BB code" and PASTE IT INTO THE BODY OF MY REPLY. if I use the little "insert image" icon...
  • J.P.
    Here's what I've towed. This is a Brenderup horse trailer and probably weighed 3,500lbs loaded for this trip. I bought it with a...
  • J.P.
    J.P. added the media item IMG_5435.jpg to Members Albums.
    B5.5v towing Brenderup Baron HB
    IMG_5435.jpg
  • J.P.
    J.P. created the album J.P.s Media in Members Albums.
    J.P.s Media
  • J.P.
    HA! I've never heard of an RCO tune! That is mighty impressive. RCO would probably be good for me, as is too much fun to accelerate...
  • J.P.
    Oilhammer, when you towed your camper trailer with the golf, did you track fuel economy? I'm curious what the windage did to fuel...
  • J.P.
    J.P. replied to the thread I'm baaack!.
    I am relatively new to the b5.5 realm and have a 6spd swapped 05 wagon with BSM deleted, Colt Stage 2 cam, Malone stage 1.5 tune. It is...