Recent content by inveSTigator

1. inveSTigator

Spot prices for diesel

$2.50 for D2 & $1.64 for RUG in my neck of the woods. Looks like it may go up a little today, based off of other stations nearby.
  2. inveSTigator

TDI gtg in the DFW area.

It's 9am!! Strap em down!!!
  3. inveSTigator

TDI gtg in the DFW area.

Good luck with that!!! ;) Update: Anklebitterz surgery went well, no complications. He is suppose to be restricted to a "less active" staus for two weeks! Yeah right!!! :eek: He had the surgery Wed. mid-day. Was in bad pain at about 5pm. Did well with the codine, and then slept through...
  4. inveSTigator

Texas List Pictures

:eek: Dang!!! What did ya back into? ;)
  5. inveSTigator

TDI gtg in the DFW area.

ThanX 4 the well wishes guys!!! If things go well, I might sneak up there. :p We'll see!! Family first, of course.
  6. inveSTigator

TDI gtg in the DFW area.

Was planning on going, but will prob not make it now. ???? Kiddo is havin surgery on the 19th for a blasted hernia!! He's only 2, poor little critter! :( Hope y'all have fun! Drive fast, but smart!! :cool:
  7. inveSTigator

Test & Tune, SAR 11-07-08

How did you do, velociT?
  8. inveSTigator

Diesel mechanic near New Orleans, LA

Stevie, My average is currently at 37.5 mpg mixed, but I drive pretty fast, (okay, very fast), get stuck in stop and go traffic daily, and run the AC a bunch! So, you may not be very far off, but you should check out the things the the other folks mentioned. When I try to get good fuel...
  9. inveSTigator

TDI gtg in the DFW area.

Not all of us! ;) I was off to one side or the other until I moved into the booth. It was a better view in there anyway, instant hp/tq readings instead of waiting for somebody to yell it out! :cool:
  10. inveSTigator

D2 for $3.989!!!

$4.16 is the cheapest in the Austin area for D2. Been dropping about .02/day.
  11. inveSTigator

Available mechanic in DFW area

ThanX 4 sharing your story!! :) That is excellent customer service and real good to know as I have met Steve and liked him, (Austin Dyno Day), but have not had any work done by him. .....yet! :cool:
  12. inveSTigator

Looking for a reasonable dealer

Do an internet inquiry with Archer VW in Houston as well, they did me right!
  13. inveSTigator

Accidentally Put 2 Gallons of Gas in my TDI

What station, if you don't mind me asking?
  14. inveSTigator

New York to Texas

:rolleyes: UR Crazy! It is a LOT more humid here than NY!!!! :confused: Anyway, glad u r enjoying it so far!!! :cool: