Recent content by idleofwight

1. idleofwight

FS B4 passat 96 parts car

I am looking for the big fuse on the firewall? I need the whole thing. Mine went up in smoke. Also the driver side passenger door lock? any chance you have the covers for the seat belt buckles in the back?
  2. idleofwight

Part out B4 A4 and lots of misc SE PA

Can I get some front end pieces from the b4? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. idleofwight

FS 97 Passat TDI

Where are you located? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. idleofwight

96 Passat TDI For Sale "Sold"

Where are you located? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. idleofwight

96 VW Golf 1.9TDI coolant glow plug relay

I've have this same issue for years and I just never got around to replacing it. Now I can't find the replacement part. Does anyone have access to the wiring schematic? I am thinking of a possible retrofit from a newer than B4V TDI. I'm sure someone has done this, can anyone point one out to me?
  6. idleofwight

FS: 1996 Passat B4V

Is that with the pump deuce? I’m trying to sell it so I can become a Franciscan. Otherwise I would strongly consider it.
  7. idleofwight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. idleofwight

Yup Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. idleofwight

Bump. I really need to sell this. I’ll accept a decent offer. I have to get rid of it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. idleofwight

Badly in need of body parts

What part of Canada? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. idleofwight

I'm getting rid of my huge stash of b4/a4 tdi stuff

Pm sent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. idleofwight

Yes there is some rust in the door panels, and front fenders. It spent a few good years in the Midwest. I’ll post some better photos soon. As for the front end. I am looking for this piece called the nose panel and it should be completed. It is a troublesome piece to find. Sent from my...
  13. idleofwight

Dang! I have been looking for years! The next time you see one can you get it for me? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. idleofwight

Yeah when you too it off a while 26 gallons. The gauge says 18 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. idleofwight

Hey guys. Have any of you got connections in other countries where this body style was maybe a little more popular? I need 3A0853661A. This is the last piece I need. Any help would be appreciated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk