Recent content by Ice_2k

1. Ice_2k

***Wanted*** PP357's

Great, thanks a lot :) I just registerd on Smog's site but it seems he doesn't deliver to Romania :(((( I'm gonna try to get in touch with him and see what can be done....
  2. Ice_2k

***Wanted*** PP357's

Wow, this is the first i've heard of it. Do you have a link or something? Thanks a ton. P.S. I just found out that another option are the Sprint 520 nozzles. Any ideea what power gain those will ad?
  3. Ice_2k

***Wanted*** PP357's

No, it's not an automatic, it's a 5-speed. I would love to go with the PP520's, but the thing is I don't wanna change the clutch, which definetely won't resist to 320-325Nm of torque (that's how much it should be using PP520 and a custom chip). So, my original ideea was to install the PP520's...
  4. Ice_2k

*** Wanted *** Kerma PP520

ok, cool. thanks.
  5. Ice_2k

***Wanted*** PP357's

i know that, i'm gonna order next week. just trying to find something cheaper :D
  6. Ice_2k

***Wanted*** PP357's

Anyone got some PP357's for sale? Thanks.
  7. Ice_2k

*** Wanted *** Kerma PP520

So, did you make the deal? If not, I'm interested in the PP357's. Thanks.
  8. Ice_2k

Clutch change

Hi everybody. I just joined tdiclub so i'm gonna introduce myself... i have a 2001 golf mk4 tdi alh, 90HP, chipped to about 120HP... and guess what... the clutch started to slip... does anyone know the size of the clutch in my engine? 228 or 230mm? and also, will a 240mm clutch fit in my gear...