Recent content by IbizaUser

1. I

Ticking noise in 1.9 TDI 90 AGR

UPDATE The noise was coming from the tappes, new tappets and solved!! new oil too, 5w40 castrol magnatec and better sound from the engine
  2. I

im 90% sure that the noise comes from inside of the engine, like lifters o or something loose in that area
  3. I

oh have to check that! this is how my egr was egr at the right and flex pipe at left, intake manifold was clean just dirt on the walls
  4. I

unable to find the problem yet, maybe broken catalyst? exhaust leak?
  5. I

EGR TDI 1.9 90hp AGR - Air Mass Actual higher than Specified at IDLE

it was the N18, ill change it for 10€ and now works perfectly, maf actual and maf specified now at 265 the 2! Thanks!
  6. I

But i read that 3.6 IQ is like stock no? I think the cause of rough idle is cause my EGR doesnt open and car thinks the EGR is working (like its blocked accidentally maybe dirty or N18 not working) and thats why MAF actual reading everytime 445 and ECU wants 265, if i move the anti shudder...
  7. I

hi,i try all that and nothing changes.. Blocking the vacuum pipe,nothing blowing down the tube to see if the EGR leaks air, i cant, looks like its fine the air mass actual its 445 and number never goes down, its like te egr never opens try to disconnect MAF and number goes up to 550 and IQ...
  8. I

thanks, gonna try "struggling" the vacuum pipe and look at the sound timing is 89-90, i know that is not the correct value but previously it was 25.. i have to take it to 45-50 i think ok, gonna check that too.. 3 days ago i changed the 3 motor mount and the engine is less noisy in the...
  9. I

Hi, i have this photo of my car So at idle my car sonds "bad" and testing it with vagcom i find this (car is a seat ibiza 6k2 from 1999) with the hood open, if I operate the black mushroom on the side of the EGR a bit, the number in Mass Air Actual goes down and i can get it to 265-285...
  10. I

Maybe from the alternator? The tensioner is new, you can hear the sound more inside the car than in front of the motor
  11. I

i posted a video of my car, when the engine is hot it sounds worse
  12. I

Thanks, i found this too ?
  13. I

hi, thanks! Did you mean this? Its new, it has a few months only
  14. I

Hi! i own a seat ibiza with a 1.9 tdi 90hp AGR, year 1999 with 224.000km and running with no problems but a sound appeared 1 month ago. It sounds at idle and when low revs driving on a hill or incline especially, car is working fine so here i have one video with EXACTLY the same sound.. im...