Recent content by hymato

1. H

P0135 after delete

After installing new Downpipe I’m now getting a p0135 code. I put a new Bosch O2 sensor and still have code. Plus I’m idling higher now. Anybody experienced this before?
  2. H

Complete Tiguan F. Strut on Wagen?

Seems to drift hard on uneven roads
  3. H

Complete Tiguan F. Strut on Wagen?

I’ve been running this setup on my 2011 sportwagen and I’ve been having steering issues, I’m gonna switch to the forge motor sports overland kit, I’m figuring this will lift the body only and leasing any stress on suspension and drivetrain
  4. H

Lifted sportwagen issues

Hey guys I got a 2011 sportwagen, Few months ago I lifted it with Tiguan springs and towing springs in rear. Now I’m having issues with the car drifting around on highway even after an alignment. Has anyone else had issues with there lifted wagons? I’m gonna order the forge Motorsport lift which...
  5. H

Options for mud guards on JSW?

I ordered a set of Roxbloks, I’m still waiting to install them cause hardware is wrong for JSW have to get a set for the Golf apparently.
  6. H

Can you have 2 ECU’s for 1 car

Can’t flash back and fourth there is a counter built in that says how many times the cars been flashed and VW knows how many times your car has been flashed
  7. H

2011 sport wagon scan gauge channels

Does anyone have the channels reference for the CR engines?
  8. H

Can you have 2 ECU’s for 1 car

I’m sure everyone knows what I’m getting at, 1 ECU tunes and the other stock for when I need to get work done. Has anyone tried this before?
  9. H

BRM engine/turbo advice needed

I have a BRM with Colt stage 2 cam, PD140 no smart actuator, Malone lite stage 4 cause I’m DSG. Stockhead bolts I boost to 24-25lbs 80,000 miles on rebuild and I drive it like I stole it. No problems
  10. H

BRM “Monster”

Who did the headwork?
  11. H

2006 BRM needs new injectors, what are my options?

$1,000! For pd150’s!? That’s cheap!! I have dark side reman pd150’s and they were a lot more then that lol i would go cascade German he has NOS pd130’s priced well. You need a lot of boost for pd150’s your probably better off getting yours rebuilt call Frank in Missouri! You’ll never look back
  12. H

BRM valve cover mod for better oil control, positive ccv and modest power boost

Any updates on this? Getting ready to gut a spare valve cover.
  13. H

Best Battery For My Tdi And Why?

So what’s the best battery for a BRM MKV at this day and age? Is AGM no good? I’m looking for the best battery before winter.
  14. H

2006 jetta BRM motor and pd150 injectors.

Still got the straight pipe?