Recent content by Hornblende1

1. H

2009 TDI Jetta DSG to 6 speed swap

No that’s all valid points. I have an obdelevn I’ll scan it after work. Just been upset with the thing since that whole incident so I haven’t wanted to touch it. That makes sense though about converting, didn’t think about all the extra crap I’d need.
  2. H

2009 TDI Jetta DSG to 6 speed swap

Hey everyone. I have a 2009 TDI and this thing has been nothing but a nightmare since I bought it. Anyways I was trying to sell it and right as I was going to send it off with the next owner, the dsg went (not shifting into gear and having issues shifting gears). Anyways, I don’t want to lose...
  3. H

2009 VW Jetta TDI randomly dying

Hey everyone I have a 2009 Jetta tdi, deleted and cp3 swapped. I’m having an issue where randomly the car will die completely, unless I let my foot off the pedal for about 3-5 seconds. no real pattern to this behavior, it can happen while going 20mph accelerating like a grandma, or flooring it...
  4. H

2009 TDI dying under any load

Could it be related to my injectors? Maybe they got algae contamination which is creating some blockage.
  5. H

Update: got the cp3 installed and I’m faced with the same issue. Fuel pressure and injection quantity are great. But it still misfires and dies. Here is some more specific details. I did my DPF delete. During that same time, I installed both new electric fuel pumps and a pressure regulator...
  6. H

2009 TDI Jetta immobilizer

Well, I bought a eBay key shell, and upon further research, the immobilizer is in the top half of the key, not in the circuit board. No more immobilizer code.
  7. H

2009 TDI Jetta immobilizer

My 2009 Jetta TDI was sitting for a couple weeks as I did a cp3 swap, and I went to start it after I finished, and it started right up, but then shut off and gave me the immobilizer message on the MFD, and a p1570 code for the ecm, and a 01176 (no communication/signal from key) code on the...
  8. H

I was searching an earlier thread and I happened to stumble upon some of your older posts. I saw you converted ur cars to CP3 pumps. I’m afraid my hpfp failed again, due to this mold contamination. I saw some shavings in the filter, so I’d like to swap to cp3 before it grenades and ruins...
  9. H

Does the water separator get clogged on these cars?
  10. H

And again, this never happened before I deleted it. Right when I deleted it, it started doing this.
  11. H

Okay, I put a new filter in. Same issue. So what I found is that if I prime the fuel system, it i can floor it for about 7 seconds before it does the symptoms. But then after that point, any load at all above 30% will start vibrating the car. So I’m thinking it may be a pinched fuel line from...
  12. H

got a whole new lift pump, even put the old one in to test to see if it was a faulty pump.
  13. H

Okay I’ll take a look and make sure everything is clean.
  14. H

That’s a relief, I took off the meter valve to check for metal, as I thought my new pump might have taken a crap, but I just saw 2 black specs. So I will go ahead and replace that fuel filter tomorrow.
  15. H

It’s had this fuel in it for probably over a month at this point. Sat for 3.5 weeks total I’d say if any mold or mildew got in the fuel filter then I bet it would’ve have had enough time to grow and clog the filter.