Recent content by highender

1. highender

FS 2000 Jetta TDI ALH MK4- Lots extras. North California

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/ag30/highender1/6412B2B3-3C6C-47EF-A631-D848E73A09CE.jpeg?width=450&height=278&crop=fill https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/ag30/highender1/C0FAFC7F-0C8E-4FAE-8949-AC0FC4E68919.jpeg?width=450&height=278&crop=fill...
  2. highender

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/ag30/highender1/DFD30770-481A-4633-97E2-49F29A4DCFA0.jpeg?width=450&height=278&crop=fill
  3. highender

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/ag30/highender1/DDF85A2D-2623-4DBC-90F3-A6F23BD508F8.jpeg Hello I bought this TDI in pristine condition from another member in Cleveland Ohio. He got it from one of the East coast TDI gurus, who had documented each tankful of fuel, and all service...
  4. highender

Please delete

Sorry,,,,,,,,,,,moved post to cars for sale
  5. highender

RV Sprinter Trip to Glacier National Park.....with Matt98AHU saving the day !!

LOL... oilhammer has given me some advice also previously. Thanks bro. Yep....fixed two issues in two days. Both were in parking lots.. LOL
  6. highender

I see Matt.... Newport not Portland ! Thanks for your detailed explanation..........and great coincidence you had the Autel computer on hand while vacationing. .. We are still amazed and extremely grateful for you and Dee going out of your way. It was also a great teaching...
  7. highender

Matt , sorry I cant post our pics together, as they were taken with my iphone, which is somewhere still in Flathead River.... And none of the pics nor anything taken on trip was downloaded to cloud, due to bad cell connections... oh well. Thanks again . We all got back safely last week.
  8. highender

Glacier National Park was excellent, and we arrived there on early morning , went in before 6 am since we had no tickets and no reservations.... but were able to get in line ( 2nd in line) at 5 am.........and at 7 am we got a camping spot..... one of the best IMHO . Apgar campground, near...
  9. highender

Continued story: After Matt saved us, I joked that now it was my turn, for my RV to breakdown. Bad joke., cause next day we boondocked at Cabelas, in Idaho, and in morning, i discovered that my RV house batteries were zero......completely drained. Turns out the sprinter engine was...
  10. highender

Hey all. I still have my 2000 TDi jetta. This short tale is about our recent RV trip north. Years ago I talked my buddy into buying a sprinter RV motorhome......so finally he reciprocated and convinced me to buy a used one also. I found a used one that I liked, ... So End of July...
  11. highender

States, provinces, and countries I've been to... show off your traveling scoreboard!

Nice. I lived in Caracas. Boy ,............this was before the issues. Back then, food was plentiful.... toilet paper everywhere available. I hear they are getting better now
  12. highender

States, provinces, and countries I've been to... show off your traveling scoreboard!

Hi all. I posted here 7 yrs ago............GOsh time flies. Since then, I have been to some more states, and added Holland, South Africa, Spain to my list.
  13. highender

Power loss...... My alh engined 2000 jetta has less power than before

Hi Mukgyver. I have a hand held infrared thermometer. So I point it at the intake side of the Cat....and then the exit...? WHat should the temps be... > I imagine a normal one would be equal, and a plugged one will show higher temps on engine side, compared to exhaust side >>
  14. highender

No... didnt check those yet. Maybe I will just replace the N75........... I just checked all fuses... None burnt.
  15. highender

plugged catylitic converter......? HOpe not. Damn I got a used one installed , cause this one was bought from Ohio........and california emissions is strict and they wanted me to install a catylitic converter.... which a used shop installed for me.............. only 100 biucks...