1. H

Need Help

crank sensor
  2. H

2001 Jetta TDI ALH manual transmisison

Interested, in whole car.
  3. H

The 400k mile club!

http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.php?photo=118803&title=5000000&cat=500 2003 auto, same tranny just changed fluid every 20 to 25,000.
  4. 5000000

5. H

WHAT is causing loss of power mostly going uphill?

Did you get code? Limp mode would be my guess.
  6. H

New gaskets/fasteners for turbo reinstall?

What is the correct way to install individual port gaskets? I see that they have different material on each side?
  7. H

bad N75 = too much boost?

I believe I took may actuator off at the shield. There are two 10 mil bolts.
  8. H

Buggered tranny fill plug

Well you need to change the filter also. Not just the fluid. If you have a dremel tool you can reshape the corners and fit a larger allen wrench in.
  9. H

Jetta Blower

It could just be the resistor. I fixed mine for a couple of bucks. I also cleaned the blower motor.
  10. H

How often do Injection Pumps go bad?

You can drill out the check valve on fuel level sender. That might help. It should really help in the winter. Check your IQ , it should be 3-5. I had to replace my IP at 375,000. You need to find a guru. I think there is one in Denver.
  11. H

Buying advice: how bad are the 2003 automatic transmissions?

Yes, Original valve body and torque converter.
  12. H

New Transmission Leak

You need to pm coolair. He is the auto tranny man.
  13. H

Buying advice: how bad are the 2003 automatic transmissions?

I only have 475,00 on my 0M1. Shifts great and I change fluid every 20 to 25 thousand.
  14. H

01M Automatic Transmission Leak?

Mine leaks there and it's the differential. I have 472,000 on the original 01M. I changed the differential gasket on the side but did not help. Smell the fluid to see what it is. You will smell molly if its the differential. You need to change your differential fluid if you haven't already. Also...
  15. H

Oil Filter Housing/Cap

I used a large pipe wrench.