Recent content by HelenaTDI

1. HelenaTDI

WTB 2002 Blue Golf Mirrors

Looking for a passenger mirror typical dark blue for 02 Golf tdi. Both mirrors is fine also. Thanks
  2. HelenaTDI

Real World MPG - 6 speed Manual

2015 @ 24K. Kerma tuned. Consistently get 48mpg @ 80mph. Love the 6MT..
  3. HelenaTDI

Looking at buying a 2015 Passat SEL TDI Auto

How does everyone like the 15's? It has 36k and $15k. Not a fan of auto's. How do these auto's hold up with a tune? +50hp and 100ft/lbs torque. Car has had phase 1 done. Also looking at deleting DPF, EGR and Adblue delete exhaust. Also what is the timing belt internal? Thanks.
  4. HelenaTDI

No start after relay 109 replacement

Not sure what that is going to gain me disconnecting the TCM? As I said it's coded correctly right now for the manual.
  5. HelenaTDI

Well after installing the original ECU and then I dumped in my flash from my q loader it now starts. Tried dozen times. Started every time. These are the codes I still get. Yes TCM is plugged in and has been since install. Like I said no issues with nearly 10K miles since the auto to 5spd...
  6. HelenaTDI

Coding is correct. It is setup for a manual. Now for whatever reason on the original ECU it started up and running now.
  7. HelenaTDI

Had a spare ECU from my other Jetta. My q loader communicated with it so installed the tune program for it successfully. Glow plug light is on. Attempted to start. It did but died in second. Now my key has to be programmed to that ECU I'd imagine. Tried the original ECU again. NO luck no...
  8. HelenaTDI

Now I went to plug in my Kermatdi q loader and it won’t read the ECU. Thought maybe it was the soft coding. Says ECU not found check cable and connections.
  9. HelenaTDI

Ok I'll look into Fuse 37 then. Why the low voltages on Fuse 34 and 32 then? Thanks
  10. HelenaTDI

Hello could use some help from the gurus on MK4's 2001 Jetta TDI auto to 5spd conversion (10k flawless miles since the swap). Initial condition last week stalled while driving. Would not restart. No glow plug light. Cranks over fine. Replaced 109 relay. Had glow plug light and car...
  11. HelenaTDI

Diesel Geek MK4 Short Shifter FS

For sale: Nearly new Diesel Geek MK4 Short Shifter for sale. Used only for a month on a 2003 Golf that I sold. What you see in the pics are the parts included. Install instructions are on diesel geeks website...
  12. HelenaTDI

WTB 2003 Golf right rear quarter, rear bumper, right tail light, fuel door

Thanks to everyone that replied and offered help. One of the reasons this site is so awesome. Thanks to Riflesmith for his shell I am able to save another Golf from the scrap yard.