Recent content by hb9001

1. H

FM radio antenna

Hello, I had to get a aftermarket radio after the 2010 stock one died. I went with a kenwood 9904s and the shop installed a pre amp adapter. Since the start, the radio has been horrible compared to stock with FM and AM. Not as much gain at all! HD radio hardly comes in also. I thought it was my...
  2. H

Turbo boost

So at full boost what does the turbo put out?
  3. H

Turbo boost

Hello, what is the PSI for the turbo on the 2.0? What is min and what is max?
  4. H

SAT Antenna

Hello, has anyone installed an aftermarket radio and been able to use the stock sat antenna (shark fin)? How did you do it? I installed a Kenwood DDX9904 and cant get the two items to match.
  5. H

Heat fan Sqeak

Hi everyone, I have a 2010 jetta tdi and in the mornings when I put the fan on 1 to get some warm air moving, my heater fan now squeaks! I have never has this problem. It goes away after a bit, how ever, if you shut off the fan and then turn it back on 1 it will squeak again. Any ideas? Does the...
  6. H

Random Occasional Ding

Hello, I sometime will get a random single ding after start up. My doors are closed and no warning lights are on. Can anyone help? This is something that doesn't happen all the time just every now and then.
  7. H

Random Occasional Ding

Has anyone figured out what the ding after start up was?
  8. H

2010 Jetta Battery

how do you like it? is it working fine?
  9. H

Starting trouble

Hello, I have a 2010 jetta tdi and after the glow plug light goes off, I turn the key to start the car and the engine used to only need two revolutions to start and now it needs about 5 and takes longer to start! I dont have any check engine or glow light flashing, everything looks and sounds...
  10. H

2010 Jetta Battery

Hi, Im not sure if my battery is on it way out or not. I got it tested and was reading 12.27 volts with 566 CCA. Seeing how the stock battery is still in the car and is now 4 years old, im not sure how much longer I will get out of it. If I do need a new one, what group or Amp hour should I look...
  11. H

VCDS TOOL near Monterey CA ?

Hi, I have a jetta tdi and need the tool for a fuel filter change. I dont have the money to buy the tool, but if anyone is willing to use the tool on my car, I will pay a rental fee. Scott
  12. H

Looking for VCDS tool near Monterey CA

Hi, I have a jetta tdi and need the tool for a fuel filter change. I dont have the money to buy the tool but if anyone is willing to use the tool on my car, I will pay a rental fee. Scott
  13. H

Vcds tool

Thank you! I live in Northern California if anyone is near by
  14. H

Vcds tool

Hi, does anyone have a VCDS tool that will work for a 2010 jetta tdi and would be willing to let me borrow or rent to me for a fuel filter change? Thanks, Scott
  15. H

Tuning

Also how much can the turbo handle?