Recent content by hangman

1. H

What is the brake bleed sequence?

For use when balancing the wheels?
  2. H

By the way, I found this on the ground near the driver side rear. I’m assuming it came off the old brakes at some point. Can anyone tell me what this is?
  3. 72047817041__EA836D14-40F4-4550-A31A-52213952EE1C.jpeg

72047817041__EA836D14-40F4-4550-A31A-52213952EE1C.jpeg

What is this?
  4. IMG_7118.jpeg

IMG_7118.jpeg

This?
  5. H

I have to order another brake bleed catch bottle. Once I have the pressurized tank with a new brake fluid, and I crack open both bleeder valves in the front, is it easier for one person to do this? Because that means I have to crack open both valves and shut them one at a time when the fluid...
  6. H

I haven’t changed any calipers or brake lines. So I guess it’s just a normal brake fluid exchange/bleed?
  7. H

Yes, I have a Motive brake pressure bleed tank. I’m not sure if I have one bottle or two bottles for bleeding the calipers. I have to look in the garage later. Thanks for the information! I also have the Ross tech vcds cable. I’m not sure what the hydraulic unit is? Do I keep the...
  8. H

Hey guys, I haven’t been here in a while. I have a 2013 Jetta sport wagon TDI. I just did the back brake pads & rotors. Tomorrow I’m doing the front brakes. I’ve got the correct brake fluid however, I don’t know what the correct bleed sequence is supposed to be for this vehicle? In...
  9. H

OEM Belly Pan Fastener Torx Sizes

Does anyone know where I can buy one of those T30 screws that are along the rear edge of the 2013 JSW belly pan? I’m missing one. Just did an oil change and realized one is missing. Would anyone know what the part number is? I’ve looked online and all I see are complete sets. I just need...
  10. H

Driver side power recline not working

Is there a part # for the spade terminals? In case that parts needs replacement and reconnected to the wires underneath? I know you said this has constant 12V power. If that 50amp fuse is removed from fuse panel B would that remove the 12v at that housing (with the spade terminals)?
  11. H

I actually got a better photo this afternoon of those spade connectors. I had hit them with 320. Sandpaper a few days ago. Probably still not that good. Let me know what you think? By the way, is there a part number for those spade terminals?
  12. AE1C4C5C-F98E-4668-88EE-C60B9E6C6586.jpeg

AE1C4C5C-F98E-4668-88EE-C60B9E6C6586.jpeg

13. H

I spoke with a friend who is very handy with cars. He had a similar problem recently with his jeep liberty. He had a “hair” or corrosion on a relay block. He told me about a couple of products. One is an adjustable set of very fine diamond files in different shapes. They are for cleaning...
  14. H

ECS Tuning also has it: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/housing/7l0972762/ Again, this is the correct part? Yes? I’ve noticed that the photos from all three of these sources don’t actually show the metal spade terminals. How does that get done? Is it done when the...