Recent content by Gun-driver

1. G

Fuel pump relay ?

Thanks for the panel location, I will take a look for future reference. What I would like to find is a schematic/drawing labeling the fuses and relays. There doesn’t seem to be one in the owners manual.
  2. G

Fuel pump relay ?

Finally got time to test the pump it’s shot🤬 have one ordered. I found what I believe is a fuse layout that seems like it works but still would like a layout for the fuse/relay box under the hood. TIA
  3. G

Fuel pump relay ?

I can’t for the life of me find a fuse or relay layout for my ‘14 Passat TDI SEL Seems the lift pump isn’t priming when you turn on the ignition. It was working fine the day before when I changed out the fuel filter, hit the ignition about 3 times to finish filling the canister, started fine...
  4. G

DieselGate Void Warranty

I believe Jettec was being facetious.
  5. G

New to me ‘14 Passat TDI SEL

Thanks, the more i read the more i find the PO changed. A couple of things found so far besides the lights is the seat belt chime, the key fob activated windows, still reading and trying things. I’m looking at probably getting a OBDeleven Pro mostly for the service resets and minor changes if...
  6. G

Thanks for the info I was thinking the switch could have been changed. I guess I'll pull the switch and check the plug configuration and order up a new one. I'll have to check and see if the light operation has been changed also. I do know the low beams are very bright and white light compared...
  7. G

Tom, Yes I read about the dieselgate till my eyes were bleeding. I don't have emission testing where I live so I figured I give it chance and if it becomes a PITA then out it goes. My headlight switch doesn't have the Auto position. If you pull out on the selector knob it has two detents the...
  8. G

So I finally broke down and replaced my ‘04 Jetta with 301,000 miles on it with a ‘14 buyback Passat SEL TDI with 62,000 miles on it. So far love the Passat but as I’m doing things and driving it everyday there‘s a couple of things that have popped up that have me wondering ***! 1) This car...
  9. G

Looking at a 2013 Jetta TDI

I was referring to this including the PD
  10. G

If your in PA all pump diesel is B-5. When I got my new F- 250 I had it to the dealer for a clogged EGR valve within 6 months, everybody said you can’t run Bio in a Power Stroke because of the injectors. Well it is now 15 yrs old and after switching to my Bio after the second clogged EGR light...
  11. G

I’ve been running my bio in my F-250 PS since it was new in ‘06 and my ‘04 Jetta for almost 200,000 mi, along with other friends diesels so I’m pretty confident it will be fine. I also run it in my boiler for the radiant floor heat in my 60 x 35 garage with no issues, keeps it nice and toasty...
  12. G

Just got off the phone with the local VW dealer the modification update was done in Jan 2020 the seller said he purchased it in March 2020 so that should net me just under 3 yrs warranty. The main reason to get rid of the regen system is to run my biodiesel in it to avoid the $3.45 a gallon pump...
  13. G

From everything I’ve been reading it sounds like the system that was in my wife’s Jeep 3.0 CRD which was a piece of crap. So now my thoughts are moving towards doing one of the delete and tune kits, not for more power but just to get away from the DPF and the regeneration system, back close to...
  14. G

Thanks for the link. According to the VIN and your link the car is covered. I guess now I need to call my local dealer to find the in-service date and/or when the emission update was done on the car that will show what’s left of the warranty. Thanks for the link.
  15. G

Where I live we don’t have emissions tests, so besides the emission issue has there been any stand out problems with this diesel engine and/or system. (EGR, turbo, injector pump, injectors, etc.) Supposedly the correction was done on this car and has the extended warranty, at least copies of it...