Recent content by gula47

1. G

2005 Jetta Wagon 5-spd TDI w/ 104k miles

I'm interested in the car and I'm local.
  2. G

2005 Mk4 Jetta Wagon GLS TDI 5 speed- Northwest Indiana

Please send pictures. my email is gulas47b@gmail.com
  3. G

bosio power plus 764 nozzles for sale

I have 4 new bosio powerplus 764 nozzles never used. I sold the car before I put them on. 275 shipped or best offer. I also have a set of nozzle bodies available for sale. Pleas email me at gulas47b@gmail.com for a response. Thanks Darrick
  4. G

Modified 1999.5 Jetta TDI

The car is white and I hope to get some pictures in the next couple of days. And I forgot to update my profile, but the car is located just north of Detroit MI. And yes It's a 5 speed.
  5. G

Modified 1999.5 Jetta TDI

1999.5 Jetta TDI Diesel (this is the same as the 2000 model). 5 speed manual, white, 183000 miles. Great commuter car it delivers 40 mpg around town and over 50 mpg on the highway. Car has been modified for additional power while still maintaining great mileage. This car has nearly twice...
  6. G

2005 BEW PD lift pump operation and internals

Using the pump on a 2006 I was told that using the MK4 PD pump (no suffix) is better on my MK5 PD (2006 Jetta). Bora parts sent me one and when I installed it I noticed that my fuel pump has a 3 pin connector for the fuel level sender (5 pins total). Is there an easy way to take care of this...
  7. G

Help with MKIV lift pump in MKV

I have the MKIV lift pump for my 2006 TDI jetta. What does everyone do for the different connector. There are 3 pins vs 2 for the fuel level sender? Thanks
  8. G

157,000 miles? Just broken in?

I'm also from KCMO. I bought a 99.5 with 147k last year and have loved it. Currently modding and still getting great milage. Is this guy in Nevada, MO? he's a really good resource somewhat local.
  9. G

March 2009 Mileage Thread

First fillup in the new ride. Driver: Gula Date: 3/30/09 Miles: 231 Gallons:5.41 MY: 1999.5 Model: Jetta Tranny: 5M Fuel Type: ULSD