Recent content by Gotrek

1. G

Keep adjusting the actuator? Was: Does Malone stage 1 disable limp mode? (overboosting)

Make sure your Actuator is traveling all the way up I thought mine was for sure. This weekend I lubed it and worked it by hand until Igot it up higher and that fixed my overboost.
  2. G

Keep adjusting the actuator? Was: Does Malone stage 1 disable limp mode? (overboosting)

Not saying/saying to remove the EGR but there is so much more room for "activities" when it's not there :D Good luck. Did you map the Duty cycle of the n75 valve?
  3. G

Honestly if you have a blown headgasket I would fix that before doing anything else. I wouldn't even drive the car before sorting that out.
  4. G

I have an 04 wagon with a Stage 1.5 Malone tune and can confirm that it does not remove limp mode as I triggered it this morning. Not sure what happened but it was like my transmission did not kick down so when I mashed the the go pedal my boost guage spiked to 25 ish and threw me in limp mode...
  5. G

Auto to Manual Swap Paid lesson

Too bad you're not here I'd let you put your manual in my Auto and you could take my auto(sounds kinky)
  6. G

Bosal 2" adapter (Tesla x) 1027582-00A

I would sell it and Fab an adapter from off the shelf reciever adapters and another swan neck made for your hitch. Either way you're cutting the mount part off of something might as well be something cheaper (the swan neck is cheaper). Micah Thanks for the offer sorry haven't been on since my...
  7. G

Air Intake Plastics/PVC/whatever the term is

Go on https://postimages.org/ upload it there and share the link. Thats what I usually do.
  8. G

2006 tdi brm part out , jetta and beetle part out alh and bew

A complete BEW head (cam, valves etc all ready to bolt on), but I bet shipping to Canada is going to make that cost prohibitive :) but PM me a quote.
  9. G

Westfalia Interchange

Yep I did already :) Waiting for them to answer. Westfalia is the OEM for Audi there.
  10. G

Westfalia Interchange

Sorry to bump an ancient thread but did you ever find out if the bosal and the WEstfalia socket system interchange? I want to get a bosal AK40/41 style hitch for my new Audi to match the one on my TDI but quickly found out Oris/bosal non longer sell towbars as aftermarket (only OEM) so sourcing...
  11. G

heavy duty skid plate b5.5 passat (2004-2005)

Shrink/stretch wrap it ;)
  12. G

Fire Extinguisher mount

I ordered mine :) Thanks! EVen if my MKIV is dead. I bought one for the next generation (MK6 or 7) NOw I just need to find a car to wrap around it lol :)
  13. G

TDI down Any help really appreciated!

I need to not diagnose it... Find someone who'll sell me a head with a new cam and a bigger turbo and injectors already attached. That's what I really want :) The tick is was very reminiscent of a collapsed hydraulic lifter on my old dodges so I'm pretty sure there is damage:) I dug out the...
  14. G

Fire Extinguisher mount

I'm probably out now for a MKIV mount (see my post in the MKIV forum...) I might still be in for a newer model though not decided if I'm fixing or buying a replaement TDI.
  15. G

TDI down Any help really appreciated!

Ok Thank you! I'm probably just going to get rid of it and get a newer one, It's on the line of having too much rust to be worth it. The Dieselgate Golf wagons are going pretty cheap around here now (10k canadian so like 13$ american) maybe I'll just get one of those. Too bad because I love...