Recent content by GOFAST

1. GOFAST

B6 S4 bhw compound turbo build

How is your project doing ?
  2. GOFAST

Replacment for displacment!!!!!

Do you have some beter pic's of how the reinforcement threaded end are conected ?
  3. GOFAST

turbo technical database

What PR is your LPT pushing ? And how many milles did your HPT last ?
  4. GOFAST

my vento GT TDI 1.0 and 2.0

vento 1.0 ford electric orange. after 6 years i changed the car for rust and futere mods. so vento 2.0. mercedes benz carbon black its a daily car, 230HP 453nm so far.
  5. GOFAST

Ask only for turbo experts. (BorgWarner)

Contact them. https://veicomer.com They can help you. Fast delivery, and good quality.
  6. GOFAST

1.9L TDI Intake Manifold Flow Testing / Comparison

Yeah, would love to see carlo's intake on that bench.
  7. GOFAST

Ported heads problem

In my case i used volvo exhaust valves. They ware 1mm shorter, so i used 1mm lash caps to fill the space between the valve and the hydro tappet. My cam had one mm more lift, combine the two and i had a problem Do not know te correct name for this part in english. But it came in contact with...
  8. GOFAST

Ported heads problem

I had simular problems. Did your man check the tolerance with the camshaft in it? And do you use a hi lift camshaft ?
  9. GOFAST

keep on modifying my TDI

thanks to Bernard I got my drive shaft of the oil pump reinforced. the axial bearing is replaced for a metal with a lot of chrome in it. hopefully it will not brake again. because it has a bad influence on oil pressure. (as on my current engine) custom drive shaft pulley, 23%...
  10. GOFAST

keep on modifying my TDI

finish the car some months ago. front has al the possible air vents. and radiator placed backwards in aluminium box to make place for pre radiator. copper piping for charge cooler system. buffer tank, and control box. sand blasted a block en got it ready for oversized BJM...
  11. GOFAST

Golf Mk3 1Z build

Car still running ? How much km did you drive it now ?
  12. GOFAST

B6 S4 bhw compound turbo build

Great project
  13. GOFAST

keep on modifying my TDI

tnx. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onMwv5IG0CU