1. FZR6_2

FZR6_2

2. FZR6_wife

FZR6_wife

3. FZR6_1

FZR6_1

4. G

2000 MKIV Golf Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch

It will be about $20 for shipping to your location (Fedex Ground).
  5. G

Sorry for the late reply. I was on vacation for Memorial Day weekend. I'll get back to everyone this morning.
  6. G

Here's a link to the hitch I bought. Draw-tite hitch I'll take pix of the hitch, all included hardware and accessories tonight and post tomorrow.
  7. G

PRICE REDUCED! 1" Rear Spring Spacers for MKIV

PRICE REDUCED! 1\" Rear Spring Spacers for MKIV Morning bump.
  8. G

Sorry but it won't fit a Jetta. The part numbers and mounting points are different.
  9. G

PRICE REDUCED! 1" Rear Spring Spacers for MKIV

PRICE REDUCED! 1\" Rear Spring Spacers for MKIV 1" rear spacers made by Krmn59. Coming off the car this Saturday. I'll take current pix when they're out. Here's when they were new. $30 + shipping <font color="red">$30 shipped!</font>
  10. I" inch rear spacer

I&quot; inch rear spacer

11. G

Made by Draw-Tite. Rated up to 2000 lbs. Includes all mounting hardware, 1 1/4" Zinc Drawbar, locking Pin, Adapt-Ball 1 7/8" + 2", Shank, Storage Case <font color="red">and wiring harness.</font> $70 or a reasonable offer + shipping
  12. G

Many thanks to Torque!

Once again he has helped me out with his VAG-COM and another CEL. Bad glow plug(s) or harness. I sprayed a deoxidizer on the contacts and cleaned the glow plug tips with my Dremel and a buffing pad. So far no light. It's nice to finally get rid of that thing. I'm ordering a tube of DeoxIT (D5) -...
  13. G

Eibach sport suspension from drivergear.vw.com

Thanks! [ QUOTE ] If it's not foggy, and you have your foglights on, you are a doofus. [/ QUOTE ]...Ain't that the truth
  14. G

Anyone want to do a Jolf swap with me? Tornado Red

Not sure what 'tex is but did you try looking at Shounin.com ?