Recent content by Ghiurau

1. G

F/S 2010 Jetta TDI 6spd manual 54650 miles

This is a good deal. Selling the summer wheels?
  2. G

FS: 9w7 bluetooth module

I have a 2010 Jetta sedan and the cluster is a highline but its white like an mk6. The 2010 still come with the old module but i switched mine to a 9w7 and it works much better. I can stream music and have a phonebook on the mfd
  3. G

2012 GTI Plaid Heated Seats $600

Bump. Want these gone
  4. G

$500 black friday special
  5. G

2012 GTI Plaid Heated Seats $450 Selling a full set of heated seats from a 2012 GTI 4 door. Here is the craigslist ad $450 for TDI members http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/pts/4750687782.html
  6. G

Harder cold starts, stalling problem

Mine threw a shadow code (hooked up vids and saw code but no CEL) for cylinder 3 injection timing. I cleared it to see if it would come back but haven't checked since because the car is running perfectly fine now. I think it was just a bad batch of fuel maybe.
  7. G

Mobil 1 ESP Formula M 5w40 - Discontinued

Aww this was my favorite oil since my car has a DPF
  8. G

Yes i was driving all city that day but usually I hit the highway everyday. Update: So far after the regeneration cycle, I have not had anynore cold start problems. Let's hope it continues
  9. G

VW Accessory Pedal Caps FS

Oh those look nice. To bad mine is a 6 speed
  10. G

Update again: I started the car tonight (cold engine) and it was hiccuping pretty rough. I drove about 3/4 of a mile then it started to do a regen cycle. On a cold engine. Is that possible? Also rpm raised to 1000 idling and was stuttering pretty bad. Had to give it a little throttle for it to...
  11. G

Some TDI group on Facebook. And yeah, the specific gravity of the fuel. Some fuel is more dense than others apparently. Also have an update on the situation. I ran the tank down to a quarter of fuel then I put a can of Diesel Purge in the tank. It started beautifully for the 3 days that that...