Recent content by Fyrman

1. Fyrman

Small milestone

You should ask Cleaver what posting milestones gets you... ;) (In his case it was an '01!)
  2. Fyrman

PEI'ers, need anything from the states?

Nice offer, good onya Dude!
  3. Fyrman

Econo Auto experience

Leo's been working on VW's forever. I personally have never been to visit him but I have heard good things about him.
  4. Fyrman

Anyone going to need new tires next winter?

Just found three left in the shed with a season or two left in them. Just posted them on Kijiji for $25 each but if anyone here needs them, let me know. $50 for all three to members.
  5. CIMG9436

CIMG9436

6. CIMG9435

CIMG9435

7. For Sale

For Sale

8. Fyrman

'01 Jetta TDI for sale (parts/scrap)

I seem to recall that Cleaver's got an auto. He'll chime in here shortly. If he does, pm Silverbox. He's in Halifax I think I remember him talking about selling his tranny. I could be wrong but it'd be worth asking.
  9. Fyrman

Is diesel going up in price tonight?

They said it wasn't supposed to... again. Kinda missing my TDI right now. :(
  10. Fyrman

New holders of the VAG COM

Check this out... Is it possible?
  11. Fyrman

Feeler, O2J with Peloquin Differential

You just don't do anything half-assed, do you?! Sounds like a fun project.
  12. Fyrman

Passing on the torch.

I still lurk. :cool:
  13. Fyrman

Passing on the torch.

A sticky note in the toolbox would cover that. There really isn't too many tools... brake tool, injector puller, strut spreader, maybe a couple more that I can't think of right now. I chose to let Cleaver take the VagCom as he travels almost daily between the valley and Dartmouth so that opens...
  14. Fyrman

Passing on the torch.

You would be the current member... :cool: (Geez, I thought you were quicker than that!)