Recent content by Funny

1. F

Kerma Qpro+ tune. Transferable?

Haha. Thanks for the lesson. With your should have known ****. Regardless of whether or not I was aware of the inability to transfer the tune, the performance increase was minimal. How would I know how the product would have performed before purchasing? I am saying that in the end I was not...
  2. F

I called them. The charge is 499 for a re-tune.
  3. F

Its been a few years since I bought it. Things like this are not a top priority in my life. At some point my assumptions must have shifted to think that I would be able to move it like my old rocket chip. I was not impressed with the product. Just didn't think it made that much of a difference...
  4. F

Thanks for the comments. In that case I think it is way over priced for what it is. And If I could do it over again I would have not gotten the tune.
  5. F

I just called Kerma to ask if I could use this on another car same motor and MT6 as my 2015 passat that I just sold. They told me it would have to be retuned for a fee of 499! What a scam and rip off. Can someone verify if this information is truthful. Thank you. I was hoping to sell it or...
  6. F

1998 Jetta TDI 192k green in CT 3000

Sold. Thank you!
  7. F

Price drop fellas! Would like to sell this soon. 2500 OBO. Thanks!
  8. F

1998 Jetta TDI 192k green in CT 2500! I have been a long time lurker who finally joined today. I have learned a ton from this great site. I figured that posting for sale here could be a good opportunity for members looking for a clean mk3. Thanks everyone! Up for sale is my manual 98 Jetta TDI...